WW at home kits

iLovDisney

The Dis'er formerly known as Mom-to-3. Add 1751 to
This is Mom-to-3.

Hi all. I can barely type -- my arms are so tired from doing strange yard work and using unusual muscles.

In the WW magazine, I found an ad for WW at home kits. They are $99.95 plus $7.95 s/h. They have the weekly handouts and recipe cards. Also included is the Complete Food guide and the Dining Out guide. Also the electronic Winning Points Calculator that looks like a regular calculator with extra buttons. You also receive a variety pack of the Just 2 Points snack bars. 1-800-710-4663 ext. 2211.

But here's the weird part: It is NOT available to residents of:

south Alabama, south & northwest Florida, central & south Idaho, Kansas (except northeast counties), most of Mississippi, northeast & central new York, Suffolk County, east North Carolina, east Pennsylvania (except the Greater Philadelphia area), South Carolina (except northwest counties), Utah, and West Virginia.

I'm guessing the franchises in those areas don't want it because it cuts down on their business. Or maybe it's a state health law???'

What's your guess?

I still like my meetings.

Mary

I ordered the WW at home kit because the weekly meetings add up to more than I can put out each month but the kit was a one time investment. I do ok. WHen I went to meetings I gained more than I lost and hated every minute of it!! My problem now is I get so easily side tracked!! But once again for the gazillinth time I am going to be a good strict point counter!!! You get absolutely everything with the kit and if you add it all up it comes out to about the same cost as joining and 2 meetings!! FOr some people it works for some meetings are better. For me meetings were horrible!!

I am doing WW online and I really like it. I was just not into the meetings. However, I know that they help a lot of people. I think the secret is to find method that works for you.

I saw that little calculator in the meeting room and it was $25! No way! I'll use my points slider! I need the weekly weigh-ins to stay on track. I usually stay for the meetings, I know the regulars & our leader and like exchanging ideas with them. I feel bad when I don't raise my hand to say I lost, so I think there is incentive there. The part that is hard is I don't eat dinner before (the meeting is 7:00) and all they do is talk about food and I am so hungry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter