WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

Weigh in today had me up 0.2, not good, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. Overate the last 2 days (don't know why:confused3) but the exercise really does help keep things under control.

I am about 8 pounds away from my lowest weight in quite some time, I was hoping to get there by mid April, hopefully with more running outdoors now I can get there.

sorry about that, I have been through difficult times lately as well! I am really looking forward to running outdoors as well. I think I am more hungry when I exercise less, doesn't make sense, but I am sure it's like that... :confused3

Weigh in today was good, down 1.8 from last week. Am sick with a bad cold right now, so not getting out to run in the nice weather today.:sad1:

Off to the grocery store now!

Hi everyone, I have been on and off here. But have been faithfully been going to WW. I have started a new journey for myself. I also joined a gym and made a promise to myself to go to the gym and eat right and I have made progress in my weight loss for the first time I have made my 5% and now I am 3 pounds away from my 10%. When I started going regularly in October and going to the gym I was at my heaviest I have ever been. I am now down 22.4 pounds and go to the gym 6 days a week. I have went from size 24/26 pants to size 18 pants. I wish I could post pictures but I am having a hard time getting pictures up on the site for some reason. I have so much energy and I am going to keep on going. I weighed in on Thursday the 18th and lost another 3.6 pounds whoo hoo!! :cheer2::yay: Thanks for reading about my weight loss story. We are planning our first disney cruise on the new ship the dream in February of 2011. So I will be ready to have so much fun on our first cruise!!

I didn't post last week but I was down 3.0 last week and 3.0 again this week.
I started a new exercise video, 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels! Wow it is tough, but only 20 minutes long.

Have a great week everyone!

Hi, I joined WW two weeks ago and would like to participate in this thread.
I have lost a total of 3.6 lbs in two weeks...I'm motivated to keep going.

I thought I wasn't going to lose any pounds this week, since I went out with my girlfriends, what a relief!

I didn't post last week but I was down 3.0 last week and 3.0 again this week.
I started a new exercise video, 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels! Wow it is tough, but only 20 minutes long.

Two weeks with a 3 pound loss is excellent! I tried Jillian Michaels on my cable system's On Demand channel. I like it a lot and think that it might fit into my own routine.

As for me, a one pound loss this week. I am at a good point and think I may add in a few points to try and maintain at this level for a couple of weeks before trying to go lower.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Forgot to check in yesterday. I had a 0.4 gain, but with having been sick all last week, overeating and not exercising, I am happy about it.

Back to counting points and exercising today. Looking forward to a good loss this week!

I want to shout it from the mountains. I did it!! I did it!!! I got my 25 pounds washer. I lost 3.6 bringing my weight loss since October 2009 to 25.6 pounds. I am .4 from my 10% than I get my keychain!!! Whoo hoo:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My weigh in was last Wednesday. I was at 49.2. pounds lost. Just .8 pounds from my 50 pound washer.

This weekend is really tough, but I am tracking still and working out to earn the activity points.

Hopefully I will make it to 50 on Wednesday.

Hopefully I will make it to 50 on Wednesday.

Good luck this week, that is quite an incentive!

I traveled over the holiday weekend, so I did not check in on Friday. I feel like I probably stayed about the same and actually did pretty well for through the holiday. I did a little shopping on my trip and bought some new clothes for spring. My old ones were too big! That should motivate me to stay on track.

Have a great week everyone!

I made it to 50 pounds lost! Weigh-in was this morning. I splurged a little on Easter Sunday and had a piece of cheesecake for dessert. But made up for it with a lot of exercise on Monday and Tuesday.

I still need to lose another 50 pounds though...

I made it to 50 pounds lost! Weigh-in was this morning. I splurged a little on Easter Sunday and had a piece of cheesecake for dessert. But made up for it with a lot of exercise on Monday and Tuesday.

Congratulations!!:dance3: :cheer2:

So happy for you Congratulations!!

I weighed in on Thursday and I did it!! I did it!! I got my 10% Key Chain!! I lost 1.6 this week bringing me down 27.2 pounds. party:party:party:

that is so awsome Daisy
I had my first weight in this morning( doing it online) and i am down 7.5 Lbs . I know that a lot of it is water but heck i am still taking it lol. I actually feel really good. I hope this week is a good one as well( i know it wont be that good though lol)

Everyone appears to be working their program really well. Some impressive numbers on here. I was down a half pound this week and my waist measurement is down (I measure about once a week). I am trying to maintain within a pound or two of this weight for a couple of weeks. Not really sure how to do this on my points, I am just alllowing myself to eat all of my activity points if I want. Seems to have been ok this week, so I am going to give it another go this week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter