WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

I've been a WW memeber since May 1, 2008. The first year I lost 65lbs. The next 6mo I lost 5lbs and the last 3mo I've gained 20 :scared1: Time to find some motivation, accountablilty and others wallking this journey too.

I'm an emotional eater and when the going gets tough the scale rises. So last week I forced myself to weigh in. Of course I was too chicken to face my normal meeting. So I went a day later and in the evening to be "safe" Then I cried. It's what I needed. Time to get serious again. I've been faithful at my tracking and keeping it real.

Now we'll see what the scale says Wed morning.

for the umteenth time. This time I will put my mind to it and keep reading these boards. I also recently got an iPhone - so hopefully now I will be able to track using that. A new gaget to play with and hopefully keep me on track.

Linda

I haven't been on this thread in a while but had to stop in today. I just got finished with weigh in and I am down 20 lbs total since Jan 13! I have 1 lb until I get to my 10% which has been a personal short term goal. We have an At Work program and I told our instructor to bring a key ring next week because its mine!!

Wow - congrats on your wonderful weight loss. I loved doing WW at work. They do not offer that where I am now but there is a WW lunch time meeing just a 5 minute walk from my office. Keep up the good work and get that key chain.

Linda

Hi there!
I lost 2.8 lbs this week, which was nice since we were at WDW last weekend and had only lost 0.4 lbs the previous week. I really need to stick with my exercise routine...

Today was my FIL birthday so I'm over my points, but I still had some extra points left.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend and a peaceful week.
:)

Hi friends!

Realized I hadn't been over here for a bit. But the last 2 weeks have been good, last week I had a 1.4 lbs loss and this week I had a 2 lb loss!! I am at the lowest weight I have seen in probably 12 years. I am right on target to start my half marathon training in the 150's!!

Wow, so many people on here doing so well!! Congrats to everyone with victories this week in weight loss! :worship:

I have lost 2.8lbs. with WW and a total of 10.2 lbs since I started in mid August. Hoping I won't go too overboard with a 9 day disney vacation and the Deluxe DDP... :scared1:

Kind of worried!!

Didn't do so well this week. I knew I didn't to many bumps in the road meaning not having time to plan out my meals and being able to count out my points so I knew it was coming. I gained 3.2 this week YIKES!!! But oh well it's done the new week starts tomorrow I can't give up I have worked out to where I am at now. Just need to make sure I plan out my meals and have my filling foods to keep me going throughout the day!! Okay I feel better now that I have admitted to my faults for this week I am not perfect in any way...LOL Everyone have a great week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter