WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

momof3luvs2run

Mouseketeer
Wondering if there is a thread for reporting in weekly WW weigh in? Thought it would be perhaps motivating to have something like that here.

I started (or I should say restarted) WW on August 26th. I'm down 8.8 so far.

Tonight's weight loss was 3 pounds.

Sounds like a great idea!!:sunny: :sunny:

I am on the Flex program. Since Aug. 14th I have lost 5.5 lbs. Had a rough two weeks trying out Core and it didn't work for me.:( :(

Hopefully back on track and I usually weigh in on Thursdays.

Live in the Chicago area....see you are in Wisconsin. Hey neighbor:wave: :wave:

Pm me if you want to talk

Have a magical Disney Day!!

Linda

Haven't seen a WW thread ~ so this sure is a great idea.

I only weigh myself on the last Friday of the month ~ so this morning I am proud to report a loss of 6 pounds.

Ive been reading the WISH Board for awhile now, But with no WW area to post I havent.. So Great idea!!

I joined WW Jan last year, Then Joined the meetings this Jan.. For a total of 83lbs

1.6 this week...Down.. Woo Hoo..

I usually weigh-in on Thurs., but owing to a stressful week (three grad school papers due in a five-day span) I used my "free pass" and skipped weighing in this week. I'm still with the program, but I swear the theory that extreme stress makes your body hold weight is true, I didn't lose a thing last week, and I usually do.
I have lost 10 lbs. since mid-August, so it is working. This was just a bad week. :(

Great idea, great thread! :teeth:

I've been doing WW (my 3rd time) since 1/12/04, this time online though. I've lost 59.5 lbs since then.....look (and FEEL) pretty different. ::yes:: I'm also doing FLEX, it just seems more FLEXible for me. ;) I also do Leslie Sansone tapes about 5-6 times a week. I enjoy those tapes, such a variety.

I weigh in on Monday mornings, officially, altho I usually weigh myself EVERY morning (I know, NOT a good thing). :(

Since I've been slowing down, closer to goal, I've only lost 1 lb each of the last 2 weeks. The 2 weeks prior, I lost only 1/2 lb each week. S-L-O-W lately.

I am hoping, praying and WISHing for the next 1/2 lb loss to claim the 60 lb clippie!!! :hyper:

Thanks for starting this thread, I hope to learn a lot more, and hope to contribute more, as the replys start stacking up! :teeth:

Onward & Downward to ALL!!! :sunny:

Hi Fellow WW...

I joined WW on August 24th of this year. So far I have lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks with 59 pounds to go to my goal. My weight-in is on Tuesday mornings and lost 3.2 pounds last week:teeth: I'm hoping for atleast one more pound this coming Tuesday so I can get my 10 pound clippie. I'm thinking 10 pounds in 5 weeks is pretty good since the last time I tried losing weight, I lost 15 pounds in 3 months. The rate I'm going, I can lose 30 pounds in almost the same time. I love the Flex program and I think writing everything down is the reason for my success. I can't wait to be at my goal for our first cruise in May:sunny:

Originally posted by KimRaye
I am hoping, praying and WISHing for the next 1/2 lb loss to claim the 60 lb clippie!!! :hyper:
Well I lost 1 lb this week, taking me to 60.5 lbs total lost! Doing the new clippie dance (how many APs do you think that's worth?) :p

Congratulations on the new clippie Kim!!!! It looks good on you :sunny:

Teresa

Ok so drumroll please its time for week one weigh in.
I am at 178 so that is six pounds down

I think the first week was hard, not because I was hungry but becasue my husband kept tempting me we went out to ice cream and i got a diet coke, when we went to applebees he ordered all my favorites, he even had my mom make homemade mac and cheese when we went over for dinner, I brought WW frozen mac and cheese cooked it and put it on my plate and ate everything they had but I stuck to it.

I think that the hard part will be when the weight loss slows down and skips a week but im glad you are all here.

Didn't lose anything this week (damn Bloat Fairy) so I'm still at 9 pounds gone with 59 to go. Hopefully next week will be better:(

Teresa

I just joined WW last Monday, 9/20 and in my first week, I lost 2 pounds. I was excited..I am on the Flex Plan too.

Thanks for posting this thread!

O.K., I think this thread is a great idea!
I joined WW August 1, 2004, and I have lost 17 pounds! I am very excited! It has not been as hard as I thought it would be, but I am getting a lot of support from all around me. I also started walking everday, at least 2 miles. I think that has played a big part as well.
43 pounds to go.....

I was down 3.6 lbs on Monday for a total of 5.8 since 9/13.

I gained .6 this week...DARN DARN DARN!!!
So close to a magicle number... Now Not so close.,
Im alittle upset, but only a little, last night, I wore socks and pants for the 1rst time.. Plus Ive lost 10lbs in the last 4 weeks (REALLY good for me) And we went out for Chinesse food this week too..
On to Next week and that Magical Number!!:tongue:

Congrats to all you loosers!!

I like this thread. I started WW on 8/31. As of yesterday, I have lost 13.8 lbs. of my 66.8 lb first goal. I say first goal since that will put me in Onederland!!!! Then I will make a new goal.

I am on the Flex plan as I don't think the Core plan is right for me. I lost 4 lbs last week!

I like this thread too. I started back to WW maybe 5 weeks ago. I was doing good...down over 6 pounds...then 2 weeks ago I had foot surgery and that threw me into a tail spin! I am sitting and doing nothing, so all I want to do is munch. I can't use my foot so I can't exercise, I'm trying to do upper body and ab workouts this week, we'll see how that goes. I used a no WI pass last week because I have a very heavy flexi-boot on my foot. Will have to use another one this week. I am afraid to even get on the scale at home. My biggest problem is not drinking enough water. When I'm at work I drink over what I need but for some reason at home i just don't get it in.

have been doing it for 8 weeks now (started August 10th) and joined the online almost 3 weeks ago. I have lost 13 lbs so far and my weigh in is Monday morning. I'm doing Flex because I prefer the accountability of writing everything down.

We have a trip planned for the first week of December and I'd love to be down almost 10 more by then.

Great job Janet!! I find writing everything down has made it easier for me too. Keep up the great work and I hope you can get down that additional 10 pounds:sunny:

I went to WW tonight. I've lost another 2 lbs. I also started exercising this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter