WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok..another .5 down! 174.5 today!!

(that is good because I ate pizza last night when I was not feeling too great!)

Thanks for the Welcome, Marshmelo! Congrats on the great loss! Keep up the great work! I'm trying to get back on track. I'm a stress eater, and the past week or so has been VERY stressful!:worried: I feel beter that I found this group. :disrocks:

Hey DisneyDmbNut! Great job with the .5lb loss!! :) Any loss is always good! Just think, you loss 2 sticks of butter. :woohoo: Keep up the good work!

I had my monthly weigh in on friday and although I was up .2 I was still within goal. After eating on Easter and most of spring break, I will take .2! This month I hit 11 months at goal and I am just tickled that I have been staying within 2 pounds of my goal for this long. I am back OP and back to journaling so I am confident that .2 will be history in no time.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I thought I'd jump in here to let you know that the boards have page limitations once again. Your thread is reaching the max allowed. (250 pages) It will be closed at 250 pages.

Someone might want to start a new thread soon and place the link to that one as the last post on this thread.

Oh, I'm so excited to see a WW thread on DIS. I love doing weight watchers. I started it after DS4mo. was born, but have gotten a little off track. I need to lose about 5-10 lbs. to get back to my pre-baby self! I just want to fit back into my regular clothes without stuff hanging over the edges of my jeans!!:cool1: The extra support will be much appreciated! Thanks for starting this!
BTW, I'm a stay at home mom with 2 little boys!

I had my weigh in again yesterday...i don't really count 1/4 of a pounds..I was between 174 and 175..so that is the same as last week..that is good for me because I had a big steak dinner the other night! (yes..after the pizza)

I went to the gym yesterday and met my husband but we had a disagreement and I only walked 1 mile...we have kissed and made up, but I think I cried off about a pound last night!

I thought I'd jump in here to let you know that the boards have page limitations once again. Your thread is reaching the max allowed. (250 pages) It will be closed at 250 pages.

Someone might want to start a new thread soon and place the link to that one as the last post on this thread.

OMG, we can't lose our thread, it has been a HUGE part of my success over the years and I know a lot of people rely on this thread. I will start a new WW thread and hope that everyone from this thread will follow me over there. I will post a link below as soon as I get it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!