WW's: Need a quick review of "saving points"

d.kurz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi All,

Been at the low end of my points all week, walked 4 times and today I am headed to Baltimore. Gonna have dinner at the Inner Harbor and go see the Phillies play the Orioles. I'm not actually going to WW this time around, and I looked thru the materials I still have and can't find the info. I forget how the point saving thing works.

Can someone help?

like banking your points? you can save pts that you don't eat during the week, up to 10 pts total. You can only carry them through the week, and then when you're week starts over (pick a day I use Sunday) then your bank goes back to 0.

You can also add in your AP (activity points)for today ontop of your banked pts if I understand correctly. I also do this on my own but my PDA journal does it for me.

So if you walk today get like 2 pts, then you have your 10 pts from the week, you'd have an additional 12 pts on top of your regular point range. That's if you have banked the full 10 pts throughout the week. You'd have to look back and add them up.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about the AP.

Hope that helps, PM me if you'd like, i'll be on for a few more mins

Thanks, ohMom! That's exactly what I needed!

That sounds right to me. That is how I do it. I walked a little over a mile last night though, and I didn't add my points. For some reason I am afraid of adding those. I guess if I start exercising more regularly, then I will.

D Kurtz, I live in the Philly's suburbs too! It's a great area to have lots of places to be able to travel too. Have a great time in Baltimore.....Go Phillies!

Melanie

Have a great trip today. I don't know what you are planning to eat, but if you like them, PLEASE be a dear and have a crab cake for me!! I miss REAL Maryland crab cakes (can't get anything like them in Florida!) :) Hope the Os don't cream the Phillies too much... ;)

Have fun and enjoy yourself! You earned those extra points, so have fun "spending" them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter