WWYD? Luau or Dinner with Shamu?

I would do Dine with Shamu. We've done it, and it was fantastic, but haven't done the luau at SeaWorld. You can do luaus at other places (WDW Polynesian Resort among others), but there's only one place to do Dine with Shamu.

We also did the Dine with Shamu had seats right next to the rocks and the area where Shamu slides up so you can see him. We got some excellent pictures. I would do that again in a heartbeat.

Thank you for your replies. I really appreciate it.

We ended up booking the Luau because A. it's slightly less than the Poly luau and B. free mai-tais! :) LOL

Actually, our primary consideration was the fact that we'd see Shamu at the show anyway, so we thought it would be better to eat at the luau and enjoy the entertainment from both the luau and the two Shamu shows. :)

What kind of food does Dine with Shamu have? Also, I'm interested in Sharks Underwater Grill. any information on that one?

Nellas Elensar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter