WWYD vacationers plans on hold

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
Dh is not feeling his best and that is saying a lot should I skip the festival and stay home with him or let him stay home on his own and take care if himself and the cats and call when I can it's the last festival not that means anything dh is more important

If he’s capable, leave him at home and go have fun. You can check in every few hours if you feel he needs it.

How long is the festival?

My biggest concern is what if he takes a turn for the worse while I am gone it will take me forever to get home to.him

If you don't mind my asking, what is wrong with him? A cold? stomach bug? Or something that can change quickly?

If he simply has a cold or flu, or stomach ailment, etc, go to the festival and have a good time. I know when I am not well I want everyone, including my DH out of the house. I don't get sick often so if I am, I like to be alone with my own misery. I know that if my husband gave up something he wanted because of me, I would only feel worse.

If you don't mind my asking, what is wrong with him? A cold? stomach bug? Or something that can change quickly?

If he simply has a cold or flu, or stomach ailment, etc, go to the festival and have a good time. I know when I am not well I want everyone, including my DH out of the house. I don't get sick often so if I am, I like to be alone with my own misery. I know that if my husband gave up something he wanted because of me, I would only feel worse.

He said his lower back is bothering him more then normal and he is more light headed then normal and refuses to see a doctor at this point he just wants nquaul and rest

He said his lower back is bothering him more then normal and he is more light headed then normal and refuses to see a doctor at this point he just wants nquaul and rest

Got it. I am not a fan of Nyquil for back pain, unless the back pain is associated with the cold or flu. You might want to call the Dr and see what medication he recommends for back pain if there is nothing else going on. The light headedness would be my primary concern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter