Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Hi. I am here now tower 3. I have some unopened drinks. Popcorn ect. If anyone would like it

I just happened to check this thread today. I am the next person scheduled coming march 23rd so I'll keep looking to see if anything changes and I'll pm you katallo with my info.

Does that work?
I requested for March 2-7 can I get in the middle of you 2?

That's perfect. I'm labeling it for you when we leave.

I emailed you earlier today.

Katallo, since Chelley hasn’t been on this particular thread since October I think it would be ok for us to add les poissons after you and before me if you are ok with it.

What do you think Katallo?

I don’t want to overstep but I know Chelley volunteered tirelessly to manage this thread for us to ensure all WBC guests could enjoy these bins, so alternatively does anyone who is on this thread a lot want to take over the thread until we hear from Chelley?

It looks as if she has not visited the boards since December 29th. Last post October. So, at this point I don't know what else to do. I don't want to overstep either but in this case I'll send a message to Les poissons for information. I'll have to stick with this since we are leaving this week and I won't be able to change it. When les poissons is finished he can rename it for you.

It looks as if she has not visited the boards since December 29th. Last post October. So, at this point I don't know what else to do. I don't want to overstep either but in this case I'll send a message to Les poissons for information. I'll have to stick with this since we are leaving this week and I won't be able to change it. When les poissons is finished he can rename it for you.

Sounds good Katallo.

So Les Poissons if you want the bin please send Katallo a private message thru the conversation button which is accessed thru the inbox tab. Please give Katallo your real name and cell number. Katallo will write your name on outside of the bin and if there is anything that needs direct attention Karallo will have your cell to text or phone you.

Also Les Poissons Let us know if you’re in by responding to this thread so I can then pm you my info.

I don’t want to be responsible for this bin going missing so I want to make sure we follow Chelley00’s policies to the T.

Thanks Michelepa. I have emailed them. If I get a response within the next few days I will label for them. If not, your name will be on the bin.

Thanks Michelepa. I have emailed them. If I get a response within the next few days I will label for them. If not, your name will be on the bin.

Sounds good.

This thread has gotten me excited again about our trip.

It was so long ago I made all our arrangements and the trip has seemed so far away until now!!!

If possible, could we request the purple bin for 7/8/19 - 7/18/19. I will send a message to Katallo, also. Thank you Katallo for taking this over!

Hi Stacywj. I haven't taken this over. Michelepa and I just tried to fit one person in between us. Hopefully Chelley00 will be back soon. Sorry for the confusion. I would email Chelley00.

Last edited:
Sounds good.

This thread has gotten me excited again about our trip.

It was so long ago I made all our arrangements and the trip has seemed so far away until now!!!
I’m excited too! Thanks for fitting me in!! I just messaged both of you.

Sounds good Katallo.

So Les Poissons if you want the bin please send Katallo a private message thru the conversation button which is accessed thru the inbox tab. Please give Katallo your real name and cell number. Katallo will write your name on outside of the bin and if there is anything that needs direct attention Karallo will have your cell to text or phone you.

Also Les Poissons Let us know if you’re in by responding to this thread so I can then pm you my info.

I don’t want to be responsible for this bin going missing so I want to make sure we follow Chelley00’s policies to the T.
I’m in. Thanks!

Hi Stacywj. I haven't taken this over. Michelepa and I just tried to fit one person in between us. Hopefully Chelley00 will be back soon. Sorry for the confusion. I would email Chelley00.
Thank you! Emailed Chelley, also. If you do need help, please let me know I would be happy to help.

You guys, the list was being consistently updated. I just hadn't posted on the thread. Because it's easier to update the list from my laptop sometimes it takes awhile before I can get here, especially if the recent requests I receive aren't for months out and I only have one or two. I take the responses from the first one received when I put people on the list. Sorry to freak everyone out. Since we don't have a trip in the works I'm not on the disboards frequently but I do receive the messages.

The list should have all of the requests I have received in January updated.

You guys, the list was being consistently updated. I just hadn't posted on the thread. Because it's easier to update the list from my laptop sometimes it takes awhile before I can get here, especially if the recent requests I receive aren't for months out and I only have one or two. I take the responses from the first one received when I put people on the list. Sorry to freak everyone out. Since we don't have a trip in the works I'm not on the disboards frequently but I do receive the messages.

The list should have all of the requests I have received in January updated.

So great to see this post Chelley00. I have been very worried about you and thinking and praying fir you the last couple days.

I am so glad you have been busy and everything is ok!!!!!

Sorry if we freaked you out!

Teal bin is back at Tower 1 ready for les poissons. Something dry that was opened spilled so I cleaned it and added a few things plus index cards and a new roll of tape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!