Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

If the purple bin doesn’t turn back up, can I ask to be switched to the teal bin? Our first few days overlap with les Poissons, but I’m ok with getting the bin a few days late—and no one else is signed up until after we check out.

I have a question I was hoping someone might know the answer to. My MIL booked our reservation at WBC for October. I believe thru VRBO. I’m assuming this is from someone who is renting out their timeshare week. Would we still be able to use the transportation the hotel offers to the parks? Also if so, does anyone know how late the buses run?

I have a question I was hoping someone might know the answer to. My MIL booked our reservation at WBC for October. I believe thru VRBO. I’m assuming this is from someone who is renting out their timeshare week. Would we still be able to use the transportation the hotel offers to the parks? Also if so, does anyone know how late the buses run?

Try asking some of the experts on this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...-thread-part-4.3366139/page-239#post-60264228

We don’t take the resort’s transportation as it is inconvenient for us (and expensive, in my opinion) so I can’t help more, but the thread I linked to above should be helpful.

Thank you for the link. I will check it out tomorrow. I figured I would ask but thought more about it. Their buses might not even run late enough for us. We are doing MNSSHP. Depending on how late we stay, driving might be our only option. Plus $20 for parking vs $35 for the buses is cheaper. When we were at WBC a few years ago they didn’t charge for the bus.

If the purple bin doesn’t turn back up, can I ask to be switched to the teal bin? Our first few days overlap with les Poissons, but I’m ok with getting the bin a few days late—and no one else is signed up until after we check out.

Sorry for the slow response. You will have to PM Chelley. I was the last person to have the teal bin and it's at the Main Building storage luggage area. It's a shame about the purple bin. When we picked ours up the person working knew exactly what we needed. I can't imagine where purple is unless someone took it home. Hopefully, the last person to have it was contacted.

Chelley I will have time on my trip to search for the purple bin.

Do you know when it was last dropped off and by whom and who was to pick it up next. If I know what I’m talking about, the luggage attendants are more likely to let me in luggage storage area to search for it.

So I know chelley is busy and can’t pop by often—I haven’t heard back about switching bins should the purple one not turn up. I’ll have a look for it on our stay, too, maybe it will magically appear!

But if not, is it ok for me to ask @Les Poissons if I can pick up the teal one when you’re done with it? We’ll be there just before you leave, and it doesn’t look like anyone else has it booked until after we leave. No big deal if we can’t arrange it, but thought I would ask!

Water Linds have you sent a message to Chelley?
Yes, I’ve sent two in the last month or so (first about a change in dates) and no reply. I know last time she popped into the thread she mentioned that she doesn’t get time for the Dis much and I think that replying to PMs was difficult so she mostly was just updating the first post. I’ll keep checking there in case she note anything for our dates that way!

One thing I don’t know for sure is if anyone else has requested a bin during that time frame and isn’t on the list, I don’t want to claim it directly if someone else was waiting and hoping to get it!

I have also PM’d Chelley about our trip in October and I haven’t heard back. Since it’s so far away I haven’t been checking frequently. I hope everything works out for your trip!

Hi Waterlinds,

If the Bin list hasn't been updated I would feel that contacting the person who would share this with you would be ok. I wish I knew what to tell you but your vacation is coming up.:sad:

Okay

#1 The purple bin is definitely missing. The person who had it last said she had Bell Services come and pick it up before they left. I had someone check for it on Monday and it was not in Bell Services at either building or in lost and found. If someone is able to restart one, I have the paperwork to tape inside the box I can send for a print out.

I think someone else should take this over. I'm only on here once a week or so and apparently that's enough to cause major panic if I don't respond right away. I didn't respond back to WaterLinds because I had someone looking for the bin and I didn't want to move them and take away a couple of days of the bin if they found it. Most of the time if the trip isn't for months I don't hop on right away to update the list and it seems to make everyone think I've died :) Maybe it would be better for someone who has more time to be on here to do it.

Okay

#1 The purple bin is definitely missing. The person who had it last said she had Bell Services come and pick it up before they left. I had someone check for it on Monday and it was not in Bell Services at either building or in lost and found. If someone is able to restart one, I have the paperwork to tape inside the box I can send for a print out.

I think someone else should take this over. I'm only on here once a week or so and apparently that's enough to cause major panic if I don't respond right away. I didn't respond back to WaterLinds because I had someone looking for the bin and I didn't want to move them and take away a couple of days of the bin if they found it. Most of the time if the trip isn't for months I don't hop on right away to update the list and it seems to make everyone think I've died :) Maybe it would be better for someone who has more time to be on here to do it.

Chelley, thanks for checking again and moving me to the teal bin. I can’t promise we will get a bin restarted on our trip because I’m not sure how our time is going to go—and my little one has a bad habit of getting terribly sick right when we leave on vacation, so I’m half expecting to spend a week cooped up with a sick kid again! But if you want to send me the list so I have it, if I have time I will try?

You’ve done a great thing helping get this bin organized over the years. I totally get not being here that much, I know once we’ve finished a trip I tend to stay off the Dis until my next one is booked! (Which is why I probably shouldn’t volunteer to take over either)

Chelley - I sent a DM but will post it here for others.

I will be at WBC from Oct 26 - Nov 9. Can I request the teal bin? I can work out getting it to/from Ashmishgab from 10/29 - 11/01. Let me know if this is possible.

I know this is a chore. It is very much appreciated.
Can I send you a few bucks with Google Pay or PayPal?

We've had a change of plans and won't be staying at BC. Our dates were 05/13 - 05/27 kylieh, for the Teal bin.

Hi Chelley, I will send you as message but will post here for others:

I will be changing my plans and would like to request the teal bin for July 3-10?

I would also like to cancel the purple bin that was scheduled for July 8-18.

Hi Chelley, I will send you as message but will post here for others:

I will be changing my plans and would like to request the teal bin for July 3-10?

I would also like to cancel the purple bin that was scheduled for July 8-18.

Please make sure (and the people after you on the list) have your real life info!

Would anyone be willing to take this over? It's just becoming increasingly more difficult to make it here to check for posts due to my work and kids schedules and we have no Disney plans coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter