Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Would anyone be willing to take this over? It's just becoming increasingly more difficult to make it here to check for posts due to my work and kids schedules and we have no Disney plans coming up.

Thank you Chelley for taking the reins on this for so long. All your work to help your WBC family was greatly appreciated!

Shel, I’d be happy to take it over. You can take it back if ever you wish but I know it’s a lot of work. I just want to make sure it keeps going!

I almost just sent you a message and just asked you :)

It might be easier to just have you start a new thread. Once you get it done I'll link it here

I almost just sent you a message and just asked you :)

It might be easier to just have you start a new thread. Once you get it done I'll link it here
You know I’m happy to help. I really do appreciate your having done this for so long! I’ll set up the first post and then send you a pm so we can coordinate the linkup.

Hey guys - the new thread is up here *New* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin Thread

I'll be trying to start a new bin to take the place of the purple bin when I am next at WDW, but if anyone has time to look for the purple bin please do so and let me know if anyone sees it.

Shel and I will be working to migrate over to the new thread so please stop by and "watch" it if you are a WBC or Bin regular!

Hi Chelley, I will send you as message but will post here for others:

I will be changing my plans and would like to request the teal bin for July 3-10?

I would also like to cancel the purple bin that was scheduled for July 8-18.
@staceywjan you are not up to your 10 posts in order to be able to send PMs but I would like to send you a message. Can you please post a few times either here or on the welcome to the Dis threads so that I can pm you?

Hi Chelley, I will send you as message but will post here for others:

I will be changing my plans and would like to request the teal bin for July 3-10?

I would also like to cancel the purple bin that was scheduled for July 8-18.
@staceywjan trying to send pm with my contact info to pick up the teal bin after you. can you pm me when you are able to? thanks! I know there is a new thread now but wanted to make sure you'd see the message.

Just stumbled across this post and wanted to see if the bins were still active! What a wonderful idea and a great way to spread some pixie dust!

Just stumbled across this post and wanted to see if the bins were still active! What a wonderful idea and a great way to spread some pixie dust!
See post # 1,005. A new thread was started but as far as I know yes. We went in October and used one of the bins. I’m not the best with the multi quote so I’m copying and pasting the link hopefully it works

Hey guys - the new thread is up here *New* Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay it Forward Bin Thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!