• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Palace & Spa

lisalisa35

Earning My Ears
HAS ANY ONE STAYED AT THE WYNDHAM PALACE & SPA?
CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY INFO ON THE PLACE,,,,,IS IT NICE?
HOW BIG ARE THE ROOMS?
IS THE POOL NICE?
IS IT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO PLEASURE ISLAND?
DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE RUNNING RATE FOR THE ROOMS?
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
WE ARE 8 GIRLS GOING IN APRIL AND WE ARE TRYING TO DECIDE BETWEEN WYNDHAM & A RENTAL HOUSE.

I am going to stay at the wynham and spa Sept 2 and i will let you know how they are if anyone hasn't answer this, Yes, you can walk to Pleasure island, and about the rates i got mine through priceline for about 53 a night.alot cheaper than the regular rate.
Mrsmom

I have stayed at the Wyndham twice this past year. We had gotten great rates through pricelinbe. I thought the hotel was very nice the rooms were a good size. They all have a balcony which is very nice. Make sure you sign up for the wyndhambyrequest.

I just left the Wyndham. It was alright unless you have a sensitive nose. I was not able to overcome the smell of what I can only describe as a musty humid smell. It was explained that it was normal because of the air condition and the humidity outside.

We changed rooms and were even elevated to the tenth floor but, unfotunatley, my allergies could not cope and I had to transfer to another hotel. The other hotel did not have this problem.

But, in Wyndham's defense, $50 a night wasn't bad if it is only for a lay over. The other hotels did confirm what Wyndham said about the smell and said that Wyndham would have to do certain things for that smell not to occur.

On the otherhand. there were plenty of people who loved the hotel and even wanted to extend their reservations. At one point I went back and forth to the room to see if I could cope. But unfortunately, I wasn't able and had to complete my stay at another hotel.

The pool looked very nice. The people were nice although some were more helpful than others. We had to valet park because the self parking lot was a distance away and I didn't like the thought of walking at night through the area of self parking by myself.

I guess its a matter of how sensitive your nose is. Mine must be too sensitive.

I have some pictures of teh rooms posted on the following thread:

Wyndham Palace Pictures

We thought it was wonderful -- and we had a great view. If you decide to stay there, I would definately sign up for their BY REQUEST program on their website www.wyndham.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter