• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Palace

Jacen

Earning My Ears
Any one ever stay at the Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa?

I'm there Aug 8th - 14th..

Got a upgraded room for $99 a night..

Stayed there before it became the Wyndam Palace - back when it was new and called the Buena Vista Palace. It was a beautiful hotel. Stayed their twice. I would think they have kept it up and it should be a great place to stay! Great rate, too! Happy planning!;)

We stayed there for one night in April. It is a lovely hotel with great ammenities. We had a veiw of both the Epcot and MK fireworks. Granted it was from a distance but up on the 26th floor it was completley unobstructed. The pool is great and the loation to DD and the Marketplace can't be beat. The rooms were spacious and clean. It made checking into All Star Sports the next day feel like Motel 6. Have a wonderful vacation.

We stayed there this past March for 1 night. We thought it was great. We have booked it again on our arrival night (we check in to the Contemporary the next morning) when we go in August. I hav eposted some pictures of our room there, on another thread on this board.

Link to thread with pictures of wyndham room.

Hope this helps!

Join "Wyndham by Request" for lots of extra amenities - complimentary drinks and snacks, special requests and room upgrades when available. We loved it!

We spent our honeymoon there in 1986 and loved it. We've been back for dinner on most all of our subsequent visits (when we stayed with family in the area) It's still beautifully maintained. The lounge on the 27th floor used to offer a free champagne toast at sunset each evening. You can see Epcot very clearly and the Magic Kingdom in the distance. The lounge is also a great place to watch fireworks from all parks.

I have read the Forums on this website about unbelievable deals at
the Palace and Spa, but no descriptions of the room configerations and
and location in the Resort. Why do I ask ? We found out that all the rooms
DON'T HAVE BALCONIES ? Majority of rooms HAVE GREAT VIEWS!
Suggest requesting higher the better!!!!! :smooth:

It was alright, but I just couldn't get over the smell in the rooms. I can only describe it as a musty humid smell. On the otherhand, it seemed like other people enjoyed the hotel. I guess I just have a sensitive nose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter