Wyoming: Quest for the West (& Winter Wonderland) Meets Thread

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Please post here if you would like to talk with anyone else who has signed up to travel to Wyoming with ABD.

You can also share information/ask questions about the Wyoming Quest for the West ABD (including the Winter Wonderland trip).

Please try and keep this thread on topic to discussion and questions about the Wyoming ABD. Off topic posts will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
Sayhello

Roll Call:

Previous:
  • Jun 20 2012 - K and K's Mommy, DH, DS 13, DD 10, and DS 7
  • Aug 6 2012 - tracyz & family (includes DD 10)
  • Jun 26 - Jul 2, 2013 - RSM, wife & son (10)
  • Jul 1 - 7 2013 - AStamm & BFF
  • Aug 5 11, 2013 - marianng1, DD (16) & ??
  • Dec 23 - 27, 2013 - Grifdog22 & ? & two twin 14 year old girls (Winter Wonderland)
  • Dec 26 - 30, 2013, - acndis, DH, DS (will be 6) (Winter Wonderland)
  • June 15 - 21, 2014
    • - Daisyduck49, DH, & DD (13)
    • - waxy8, ?? & GS (9)
  • June 18 - 24, 2014
    • - AnneMarie3, DH, DS (18) & DD (10). Also, AnneMarie3's brother, DSIL, & their two DD's (13 & 10)
    • - couture1, daughters (9 & 11), son (8) & parents.
  • June 29 - July 5th, 2014 - g8torlaw (Grandparents, parents and kids)
  • July 16 - 22, 2014
    • - Praise2Him & husband
    • - abr & daughter (13)
    • - zhoopslady & husband
  • Jul 12 - 18, 2015 - tsgirl, husband, & three older daughters (17, 21, & 23)
  • Dec 28, 2016 - Jan 1, 2017 - calypso726 & W@LL-E

Last edited:
We are on the June 20, 2012 Quest for the West trip! If any previous travelers have any tips, I would love to hear them. We'll be in Jackson a day before, and I am wondering if the Alpine Slide is good for the 13 year old.

I also always need help in packing tips.

Your trip is approaching quickly! We're on the 8/6 departure, so can't wait to hear all about your trip! Have a GREAT time!!!

I also have a DD10, so I'm very interested to hear about the parts of the trip yours enjoys!:thumbsup2

I'm on the 7/1/13 Quest with my BFF. We'll be arriving the night before, so will have most of the first day to do something locally and are staying an extra day after the ABD gets done. Any ideas? Thinking we'll probably rent a car when the ABD is over.

We are booked on the 6/26 - 7/2 2013 adventure. It will be myself, wife, and son (10 y/o).

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but it's the only one I could find.

My husband and I are booked on the July 16, 2014 trip.

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but it's the only one I could find.

My husband and I are booked on the July 16, 2014 trip.
Still active, just not much traffic. I've added you to the rollcall!

Sayhello

We are two adults and two twin 14 year old girls on the December 23-27 Winter Wonderland trip

I did this trip dec 2012 to jan 1 2013 over New Years. It was awesome. Loved the dog sledding and Yellowstone in the winter was spectacular.

This is our first ABD. Will they tell you the demographics of the group you are traveling with? Really hope there are some teens on this trip. Thanks

We are booked on the June 18-24 2014 Wyoming trip. Me, my dh, ds 18 and dd 10. Also joining us- my brother, dsil, their two dd's 13 and 10. A celebration trip for ds high school graduation and my dh 50th bday.

This is our first ABD. Will they tell you the demographics of the group you are traveling with? Really hope there are some teens on this trip. Thanks

If you call ABD they can tell you the age and sexes of the teens and kids who have signed up so far for your trip. Congrats on your upcoming first BUT you know you have started an wonderful addiction to travel with ABD.

When we've asked they only provide ages of the other kids but not sex as that involves going into the various reservations.

I just signed up today for the trip leaving July 16th 2014! It will be me & my 13 year old daughter. We are so excited & can't wait!!

I just signed up today for the trip leaving July 16th 2014! It will be me & my 13 year old daughter. We are so excited & can't wait!!
Congrats! I've added you to the Roll Call in the first post. Looks like you'll be on the same trip with Praise2Him and her husband!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!