Xmas Eve meal in Agrabah?

lojo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever had an evening meal in Agrabah on Xmas Eve? They are quoting €45 for this, "same style of food, but more special". Neither myself or the lovely girl on the phone have much idea what "more special" means.

Anyone able to clue me in?

While phoning RR for something else I asked and the cm talked vaguely about musiciens and a "spectacle". He said to ring again after Tuesday and they could pass me through to the restaurant where they could no doubt help me

So you could give it a go later in the week :goodvibes

Thank you so much Carrie. That was really thoughtful of you to ask on my behalf.

Will ring again later in the week - hopefully I'll get someone who is clued up.

Thank you so much Carrie. That was really thoughtful of you to ask on my behalf.

Will ring again later in the week - hopefully I'll get someone who is clued up.

I've been looking on other forums and no one has had a definite answer about the menus in several of the restaurants for the 24th :rolleyes2 but if I come across an info I added it here :goodvibes

Yes, it's strange. Last year there were menus on the official websites, but this year nothing.

I might just go ahead and book it - not often that Agrabah is open for dinner so may be our only chance to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter