Xmas parade and show times available

Thanks! I may book a table for Walts inbetween the parade and candelbration. Does anyone know any tricks to get a window seat? Do they normally give you one if you ask?

Are you guys really sure that Fantillusion is on every night during Nov as I have read posted on other forums that it is only weekends in Nov as it has been for the past two years? I really really really hope that you are right as we will be there from Nov 21-28th. I am afraid to get too excited at this point in case this is an error. Can someone please comment/confirm? TIA

Are you guys really sure that Fantillusion is on every night during Nov as I have read posted on other forums that it is only weekends in Nov as it has been for the past two years? I really really really hope that you are right as we will be there from Nov 21-28th. I am afraid to get too excited at this point in case this is an error. Can someone please comment/confirm? TIA

:banana: It is only every night this November:banana:

The crowds were deffo managble this weekend. To be honest most wait times didn't reach more than 30mins for most rides in the Disneyland Park, some where even walk ons.

Hopefully you will be ok :) Happy planning.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont know how happy you have made me telling me that!! There is hope!!! xxx i cant believe this time next week we will have just got on our plane!!! whoop!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter