Xmas season

i think finding this website was the worst thing to ever happen its encouraging me to spend lots of money hehehehehe :goodvibes

I know what you mean.... I might have a clearout and see if I can ebay a trip to DLRP in the new year!! :laughing:

Bob xoxox

Thats right Sam - thats my understanding.
But I'm sure Kevankiki got a CM to give her the AP room prices way ahead of 3 months for her Christmas trip. You could always give it a go?

This is correct, the CM was able to give me the discounted price for December, at the beginning of July, but I would not have been able to actually book them that far in advance. Had I wanted to book the room, then I would have had to call 90 days in advance and hope the discounted price was still available. Since the cost was over my budget this was not an issue for me, and it at least helped me to decide that I needed to find a cheaper deal at an off site hotel.

Wasn't another DISer able to book a room at full rate, with the promise that if they called back 90 days in advance they could then convert it to a discounted room rate? I suspect that would still be 'subject to availability' though, my luck would be that it wouldn't be available when I phoned back :rolleyes1

I think that option is only for shareholders discount, from what I understood from that thread.

Not for AP discount I'm afraid.

i'll give them a call when i get a spare minute. only problem is dbf is making me feel guilty everytime i mention an xmas trip to disney i just think he needs a bit of :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter