Xmas taping 2018

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard when the taping will take place at Disneyland this year? I didn’t think about it until just now I’m worried I’ve planned my trip when this could be on we’re there the week starting 11th nov.

Has anyone heard when the taping will take place at Disneyland this year? I didn’t think about it until just now I’m worried I’ve planned my trip when this could be on we’re there the week starting 11th nov.
I’m thinking that they are going to be filming on the 15th. So far the parade is going to be running at 3:30 and 6 everyday and on that day it’s running at 11:30am and 3:30pm.

So is it better to avoid Disneyland when they are taping, or is it fun to see?

Where did you see that it is running at 11:30 and 3:30? I have the parade dining booked for 4:00 and have second parade viewing noted on my reservation. When I look at entertainment on the app it lists 3:30 and 6:00. Thanks!!

It’s showing 11:30 and 3:30 on the website.

2A4CAB0C-5EDC-4C86-8102-0947A7AC5B97.png

I was at DLR a few years ago when they were taping, once you got past Main St. It was pretty quiet with short lines. We just stayed away from the hub and main st and had a blast Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter