Xmas time SW help please!

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
Unfortunately I can only squeeze one day at SW and it looks like it will be the Monday after Thanks giving. By past schedules I think the park will close at 6pm :sad2: .

So will be able to get in "most" of it in a Day? I would like to see Believe, Blue Horizons, Clyde, PEts ahoy and Fusion, The coasters are not a big deal. I'm more concerned on limited show times, Will Mystify be running every night??

ANY ADVICE APPRECIATED!!

TIA!
Sue

all of the parks close early during that time of year. if you get there early, you should have no problem seeing the shows you want. the showtimes are well-spaced, so grab a map when you walk in and you'll be able to plan your day without much backtracking.

Thanksgiving weekend will have later hours than weekdays during November. It is a good possibility that Mystify will run that weekend because of the extended hours for the holiday. Probably won't close park till 8 or 9 that weekend. Monday though will probably go back to 6 PM closing. Even though the crowds are larger you might want to try for the weekend.
Anyone know? Holiday nights do they do the special Clyde and Semore show? I can't remember if they were doing it last year during Christmas week.
They will probably have the Christmas themed decorations up for Thanksgiving weekend. It is not as extensive as Disney's but still nice.

Thanks and a bump....

Sea LKions at night any chance in the off seasoin???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter