XX (45) POINTS LEFT FOR 05 @ $9.75 p/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacBearTwo

Earning My Ears
I still have 95 points left for rent (out of more than 1400). These points mostly must be used by 11/30/05 (some later). My home resort is Boardwalk but points may be used anywhere. Price is $9.75 p/point. Paypal payment ok. If interested, send me a PM or e-mail to my aol acct - MacBearTwo -

Thanks

Barry :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are considering a last minute trip in December, but we have not finalized any plans. How many of your points can be utilized before the end of the year?
THANKS, :)

We would like points for 11/9-11/13 at the BCV, if your points are still available could you check to see if we could use them at BCV. We need stay for 4.

ztam3: Sorry, all points for December are gone. I still have some for Sep, Oct and Nov 05 and a few for next year.

Barry

schup said:
We would like points for 11/9-11/13 at the BCV, if your points are still available could you check to see if we could use them at BCV. We need stay for 4.
schup: Sorry but your dates are unavailable at this time.

Barry

I sent you a PM as well. I would like to rent the points needed for 4 nights in a Studio from Oct 4th through Oct 7th, 2005. I'd prefer OKW which totals 45 points but I'm open to one of the others as well.
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter