Yacht & Beach Club Menus

girli565

A Miami kind of girl
Would anyone be willing to share their menus with me?

I just switched my reception location to Ariel's and would love to see the menus. My planner has not emailed them to me so I'm a little impatient, lol. ;)

We made up our own; the chef there did an amazing job accommodating our requests!
Coconut shrimp and Jiko's style flatbreads (bbq chicken and kalamati olive) for the appetizers.
Carving station for beef, spice crusted cornish game hen, and miso salmon were the main dishes. Mixed vegetables, jasmine rice, roasted potatoes, and a bread assortment rounded it out.

Almost all of the dishes came from restaurants in Disney that we loved. I'm honestly not sure if I even looked at the sample menus, so I can't help with that. But don't be afraid to ask for what you want, even if it's not on the list!

We made up our own; the chef there did an amazing job accommodating our requests!
Coconut shrimp and Jiko's style flatbreads (bbq chicken and kalamati olive) for the appetizers.
Carving station for beef, spice crusted cornish game hen, and miso salmon were the main dishes. Mixed vegetables, jasmine rice, roasted potatoes, and a bread assortment rounded it out.

Almost all of the dishes came from restaurants in Disney that we loved. I'm honestly not sure if I even looked at the sample menus, so I can't help with that. But don't be afraid to ask for what you want, even if it's not on the list!
Thank you! I think we will be doing that but i guess I just want see if there's a menu we like.

I know we will love to build our own menu. How did that work out when you went for your tasting? Did you tell your planner what you were interested in?

We gave them a big long list of what we were interested in. I think there were three poultry options and two fish on the list along with a "come up with something yourself" beef and some sides. They misunderstood and thought we wanted to try all of them (they emailed us to narrow down the list, but not until two days before and we were on a cruise ship). So, my mother and I had A LOT to eat that day. We thought they would just pick the one they thought would do the best as a buffet item!
DSC02339.jpg

That looks amazing!

I just have some specific things I'd like to see for the dinner and pre-reception. I'm hoping they will know what I'm talking about. We're huge food and wine fest lovers and one item would be a dream for our pre-reception, the pork taco from Mexico.

And the DFi requested cheddar cheese soup from le cellier as our soup, ha!

Hi!

I was married in July and had my reception at Ariel's (loved it!). We wanted a buffet, custom menu. Just so you know, my husband and I have very simple tastes and our menu tended to be more on the basic side.

Pre-Reception
Antipasto Display - 14.25 p/g (per guest)
Fruit and Dip - 8.00 p/g
Fajita Station (which they all loved) - 14.75 p/g

Custom Buffet - 65.00 p/g
Salad Station
Chicken Parm (I'm saying that in simple terms compared to Disney's description:))
Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Grilled Veggies
Herb Crusted Beef Strip Loin (Action Station)
Penne pasta with choice of Alfredo or a la vodka (Pasta Station)
Bread sticks
Rolls and Butter
Platters of Mini Pastries and ea Cookies
Coffee, Teas

My mom also surprised of with Mickey Premium Bars!!! (DH and my fave!)

And of course cake!

If you want pictures of the set up or anything, let me know and I will be happy to help!

Hi!

I was married in July and had my reception at Ariel's (loved it!). We wanted a buffet, custom menu. Just so you know, my husband and I have very simple tastes and our menu tended to be more on the basic side.

Pre-Reception
Antipasto Display - 14.25 p/g (per guest)
Fruit and Dip - 8.00 p/g
Fajita Station (which they all loved) - 14.75 p/g

Custom Buffet - 65.00 p/g
Salad Station
Chicken Parm (I'm saying that in simple terms compared to Disney's description:))
Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Grilled Veggies
Herb Crusted Beef Strip Loin (Action Station)
Penne pasta with choice of Alfredo or a la vodka (Pasta Station)
Bread sticks
Rolls and Butter
Platters of Mini Pastries and ea Cookies
Coffee, Teas

My mom also surprised of with Mickey Premium Bars!!! (DH and my fave!)

And of course cake!

If you want pictures of the set up or anything, let me know and I will be happy to help!
Thank you so much! That menu is amazing!

The beef on your action station was carved? How was it? Did you ask for a sauce also?

I actually didn't have the beef, but I just asked my brother and he said it was absolutely delicious! Tender, juicy as he describes it! :rotfl:

And it was hand carved right at the reception!

If you need any more info, I'm happy to help!

I actually didn't have the beef, but I just asked my brother and he said it was absolutely delicious! Tender, juicy as he describes it! :rotfl:

And it was hand carved right at the reception!

If you need any more info, I'm happy to help!
Was the chicken parm traditional (red sauce & cheese) or was it like I've seen from a few people's planning sessions breaded and with a mushroom cream sauce?

Your menu is very similar to what I want for my guests. We're adventurous eaters but many of our guests are not so I want to make sure we have delicious food that's simple and basic.

Yea, the parm had marinara and cheese on it. We had specially requested it that way. I don't eat it, but everyone said it was delicious!

Yea, the parm had marinara and cheese on it. We had specially requested it that way. I don't eat it, but everyone said it was delicious!
Thank you so much!

I just sent in my tasting menu to my planner. There's going to be so much to taste, lol!

The spread that they put on for you is AMAZING! Go hungry!!! They let up to 4 people attend...so don't be afraid to bring parents or family as well!

Have fun with it and don't be shy about your tastes...they write down EVERYTHING that you want to make sure it is just right. So put in your two sense!

The spread that they put on for you is AMAZING! Go hungry!!! They let up to 4 people attend...so don't be afraid to bring parents or family as well!

Have fun with it and don't be shy about your tastes...they write down EVERYTHING that you want to make sure it is just right. So put in your two sense!
Yes, my mom and fiance are going to the tasting. My planner said the same thing, "go hungry!" It's at 9:30am so it's breakfast, lol.

Thanks, I'm very picky so I'll definitely be speaking up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter