Yacht Club Gazebo chairs

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
Cn anyone tell me how much it is to upgrade to the white wooden chairs at the yacht club gazebo? Or if i could use the existing chairs and put covers over them?

disney charges $10 each for the upgraded wooden chairs. the standard chairs are those plastic garden ones.

im renting the white wooden chairs elsewhere for $3 each.

I just talked to Rosie from Disney Floral and it costs $8.50 per chair for the chair cover! Hope This Helps!!!

Laura, Just to realize that you are talking about 3 different types of chairs. The free ones are plastic. The $10 or so (I can't remember I thought that they were more) are the nice wooden ones. I compromised and I am going to use the padded banquet chairs with a cover and sash over it for $8.50. For Epcot all they had were black plastic chairs. I wasn't wild about the look and not wild about the price for the wooden ones. So I choose the padded banquet chairs. Remember that this is what you are going to see in your pictures for the rest of your life. I spent a pretty good penny on the chairs, but I would always have wished that I had changed that in the future. I cut back in other areas.....

im using kirby rental in orlando 407-422-1001 for the white wooden chair rentals. its costing us $301 for the chairs, set up, delivary & take down.

Thanks Jonette! Im only having 24 people so its not too big a cost and im still abit under my minimum at the moment.

Does anyone have pics of those banquet chairs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter