Yacht Club Gazebo Rain out Location

vfinder1

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows if it rains on your wedding day and you get married at the Yacht Club Gazebo where is "back up" location"? Has this happened to anyone? Were you happy with the location? Do they decorate it in advance to make it special or just move things inside and dont do anything special?

well, i'm at sbp, and my rain out is the st. james ballroom in the convention center. i am NOT happy about this AT ALL. i asked if we could do it ANYWHERE ELSE and was told no. UGH!

I'm scheduled for the Gazebo on August 18. I was told that they reserve a ballroom incase of weather. I don't know how they decorate it or anything, but they mentioned that a final decision about relocating is made as late as 15 prior to the arrival of your guests- how true this is I don't know, and I'm hoping that I don't have to find out first hand.

The rain location is dependent upon availability. Thank goodness we had wonderful weather for our wedding as we were at the YCG too. I know one bride a month or two before me was rained out and they moved her to the Attic, which would have been fine with me !!

The rain location is dependent upon availability. Thank goodness we had wonderful weather for our wedding as we were at the YCG too. I know one bride a month or two before me was rained out and they moved her to the Attic, which would have been fine with me !!

why can't i have the attic instead of the convention center???? that would be a-ok with me...is there a guest limit?

why can't i have the attic instead of the convention center???? that would be a-ok with me...is there a guest limit?

This is something that I had been wondering about, too! I've never seen anyone's pictures of the alternate locations.

The Attic isn't very big, so I am guessing that is a back up for the Intimate/Escape weddings. But again, it all depends on availability. When in doubt, ask your WC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter