Yacht Club Gazebo Weddings

Pinkgirl

DIS Veteran
There are so few of us Disbrides that have ever been married/are getting married at the Yacht Club so I do like to share when I find anything

Just come across this on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrhVDwD08k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PTQzTuXZs&feature=channel&list=UL

If anyone does decide to watch them, I have a couple of questions (no its not a test lol)

Firstly, as there are only three of us in the wedding party, do you think I should do the long aisle walk all the way from the main footpath?

We, are getting married at midday so I am guessing I am not going to get any shade such as this couple has for their cake cutting?

That is a long path, but beautiful! I'd go with sensible shoes! We recently got married at 930 in the am, and did our pictures after. It got really hot really fast in the sun. We were cooked by noon. What month is your wedding? Is there an air conditioned get ready room where you will be before the ceremony? My makeup all melted off, I would recommend going with someone that can do airbrush that might hold up better. How early does Disney put the cake out? Will it hold up in the sun? I would ask Disney if there is a shady spot to set up for the cake and such, midday in Florida is HOT.

The videos you posted look lovely, it is really a beautiful spot!

We are getting married midday in August!!!!! From what I understand they dont put the cake out until the last minute and if its too hot they put it in one of the Conference rooms. We are staying at Yacht Club so not far from air con.

We had an 8/1 wedding at the Yacht Club Gazebo. I did the full walk....part of the whole bride thing. There is a ceiling fan in the gazebo to help move the air and if you get too hot, they will let you step inside to cool down. The buildings actually give you a shaded area for the reception. I will see if I can upload a couple of photos to show you.

I used Ana at Beaute' Special for make up and my day started at 4:30 am for make up and hair for the 6 am castle shoot and went non-stop until we closed down DHS at 1:30 the following am and my make up was still in place ! I highly recommend them. Actually, we just went down for my daughter's senior picture photos last month and did four hours of photography from 10-2 and Beaute' Special did her make up and it stayed perfectly too !

If you have any questions, pm me as I don't get on the boards as often as I would like !

Here are a couple I found. Sorry, they are so big. You can see that the cake isn't on the table during the recessional. Not sure when it magically appeared, but sometime after the recessional.

ST08158-1-07.jpg

ST07368-1-07-1.jpg

ST08678-1-07.jpg

Thank you so much for adding some of your beautiful photos. Its nice to see that there is some shade. :thumbsup2

Pictures are undoubtedly beautiful but i guess your wedding will be more beautiful than this. All the very best for your wedding. Wish you a happy life ahead.

------------------------

I would like to thank you for sharing photos with us.They are very beautiful and i guess that wedding would have been more beautiful than this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter