Yacht Club in February...

Nikisha421

i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne
Hi Ladies,
Do you think it would be too cold to have a 5pm ceremony at the Yacht Club Gazebo in February? Where is the Cake and Champagne Celebration for an Escape Wedding supposed to be held???

another question which has nothing to do with the first...I know we can't have a DJ at Sago Cay, but are we allowed to have an IPOD setup? It won't be nearly as loud:confused:....

Hi Ladies,
Do you think it would be too cold to have a 5pm ceremony at the Yacht Club Gazebo in February? Where is the Cake and Champagne Celebration for an Escape Wedding supposed to be held???

another question which has nothing to do with the first...I know we can't have a DJ at Sago Cay, but are we allowed to have an IPOD setup? It won't be nearly as loud:confused:....

I can say as an Orlando resident that there's no way to really tell what the weather is going to be like in the winter. FL weather is so weird, one week it's freezing, and then the next week it's warm. And every winter is different. Sometimes it's colder, and sometimes it's warmer. But January and February are really the colder months. I will say that it will be "warmer" even on a cold day if the sun is out, which it is about 98% of the time in the winter. HTH. ;)

Sorry, I don't have an answer for your second question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter