Yacht Club Wedding Gazebo

DisneyB2B

DIS Veteran
Hi :wave:

Just wondered if anyone who has been married at the Yacht Club Gazebo would mind sharing their pictures of their special day with me pls? I am getting excited now and seen that many wedding pictures of the Yacht club.

Thanks

Nicci :Pinkbounc

Hi! If you take a look in the sticky thread at the top of the page you should find plenty of pics! Of the top of my head, 2 brides that i can remember getting married at the Yacht Club Gazebo is Fantasia Sam and Janine - both UK Brides too.

We're getting married there in Dec!

Cool! Congrats to you btw :)

Bet you can't wait now I will look forward to seeing your piccies :) What date do you get married?

Thanks again

Nicci

OMG that's gonna be here in no time at all you lucky thing! :)

Are you having many guests? What type of wedding are you going to have and where are you going to eat? Really need recommendations as I am having my first phone call with my coordinator tonight :)

Also can I ask who you booked your wedding with and did your price include an officiant ours did but am totally confused about it so am going to clarify with Amy tonight.

Thanks

Nicci

we were married at the yacht club gazebo march 21st 2006 :love: it was the most amazing & beautiful day. my pictures link by randy are posted in the photo sticky on the top of the dis board & im in the process of doing my trip report with photos.

61565our_wedding-thumb.jpg

DisneyB2B said:
OMG that's gonna be here in no time at all you lucky thing! :)

Are you having many guests? What type of wedding are you going to have and where are you going to eat? Really need recommendations as I am having my first phone call with my coordinator tonight :)

Also can I ask who you booked your wedding with and did your price include an officiant ours did but am totally confused about it so am going to clarify with Amy tonight.

Thanks

Nicci

I booked direct through disney - im having a custom wedding so we are having our reception at the boardwalk. We have 26 guests coming with us.

Disney didnt include an officiant so i booked Rev Jack Day for ours. Im just sorting out our wedding licence now! :cloud9:

Nicci - let us know if you need anymore advice on the Yacht Club Gazebo

I can't recommend it enough and later on this month I get to see one of my girlfriends get married there too - ahhh the memories :)

Hi Sam!

Thanks that's so helpful of you :)

We are pretty much ok with the majority of things just little things left to organise really like where to eat, who I will get to do my hair, will the bar be open at the YC around 4 pm and will they let us bring in my H2B's niece she is only 7yrs old.

I would love to see some pics of you girlfriends wedding when you get back if that's at all possible?

Oh also noticed in your fab :cloud9: pics you have some while watching the fireworks where was that and what package is that part of? Did you get married early in the day or later on in the afternoon?

Thanks Sam :goodvibes

Nicci

We got married there this past May, there are a couple of pictures in my signature. PM me with your e-mail address and I can send you more!

twojo21 said:
we were married at the yacht club gazebo march 21st 2006 :love: it was the most amazing & beautiful day. my pictures link by randy are posted in the photo sticky on the top of the dis board & im in the process of doing my trip report with photos.

61565our_wedding-thumb.jpg

Did you have a custom wedding?

Hi :wave:

Just wondered if anyone who has been married at the Yacht Club Gazebo would mind sharing their pictures of their special day with me pls? I am getting excited now and seen that many wedding pictures of the Yacht club.

Thanks

Nicci :Pinkbounc

Hi Nicci, first let me congratulate you. I believe your wedding was over now because this thread was dated a year ago ;). Can you share us some photos how it goes? It's really nice to have a Gazebo at wedding since I find it too romantic especially if the Gazebo was ornamented with vines, hanging plants, and potted flowers to make them more welcoming and romantic. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter