Yacht Club weddings? Beachy?

Mrsdisneyb2b

Planning to go, before the little ones grow!
Okay, so , does anyone who has been or is getting married at the Yacht club have any ideas what room? Our theme is beachy and so we wanted it on a beach theme... Its a small wedding so we cant have a super large room!

Any help would be great!

Not a Yacht Club bride...but the Poly option for the wedding is far more beachy from the impressions I got while choosing a site. Are you out of their time frame?

Our theme is beachy and so we wanted it on a beach theme... Its a small wedding so we cant have a super large room!

Mrsdisneyb2b, I've been to a private party that was held on the Beach Club's beach. It was a very fun (and quite extravagant) event.

Another option is to have an outdoor event at the Grand Floridian's Summerhouse. I held an outdoor dinner party there: click here for my photos.

If an outdoor event appeals to you, consider asking the FTW folks what venues are available. If it doesn't appeal to you, then I hope someone chimes in soon with photos of the rooms at the Yacht/Beach Club Convention Center.

Have fun planning your upcoming FTW!

Not sure when you're getting married or what kind of feel you want, but there is the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club-very Beachy feel. (Breakfast has characters in bathing suits)

We go to WDW about 3 times a year and there is always an beautiful party someplace-we saw a great party on our honeymoon that had reggae and steel drums! (We so wanted to crash that one!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter