Yachtsman Reception dinner

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
Will I need to contact the Yachtsman myself about getting a wedding menu set up? I have heard that I can set up a menu for my wedding that will allow my guests to select from certain menu items. What can you tell me about this and who do I need to contact and when? :banana:

When we went down in November, we did our own little planning sesion, and had dinner at Yachtsman just to find this out. When we went in we told them why we were eating there and they were very helpful. Our waiter brought the manager over, who brought us some sample menus and his card, and told us that they do this all the time, and to call at about 6 months out to start setting it up. They have some samples you can start from and customize them as you see fit. You could probably get them to e-mail or fax them to you, if you called Yachtsman and asked for the manager. There were I think 4 different ones, in different price ranges, and they are all yummy sounding, they did say the menu changes from time to time but most things are always there. I don't have the stuff here but if you want you can pm me I will try to scan them if you like, and e-mail them to you. I should also have the manager's name and number, he said that he thought he'd still be there in a year BUT that they're always changing, but whoever was manager when the time came would be more then happy to help us. I'm so glad we decided to do dinner there, the staff is incredable and the food is excellent, it deffinatly made up our minds to have our mini-reception there. Hope this helps.

Melissa

We had our wedding dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Our EM sent me up via email with one of the managers, sorry I can't remember her name. She sent me the menu and we decided on 2 items to remove. The menu had the date and our names on it. All the items were listed with no prices so our guests could have whatever they wanted. The table was set beautifully and the wait staff was great. We also had a coach with flowers as a centerpiece and mickey chocolates for favors. We did have to have an early PS, 5:30 PM but we were able to stay as long as we wanted. I think we left around 8:00 PM and some of the guests took the limo back to BWI and a few of us walked back.

well, since you mentioned the time. I was wondering when we should schedule the town car. My em said that 7:45 for a 5:30 dinner would be fine and I thought she was crazy, but since you say that you stayed until 8, now I am wondering.

We just lingered after dessert. 2 1/4 hours is plenty of time for the dinner. It is a wonderful place to have your wedding dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter