• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yachtsman steakhouse

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
Hi everyone, for the dinner after my intimate wedding i'm choosing between citricos and the yachtsman steakhouse. I think i've read that citricos has a seperate room; does yachtsmans steakhouse have this? Keep in mind it will probably be 10 guests plus me and my fiance.

I don't remember seeing one last time I was there...It is DELICIOUS though!! Check out the resturants board..they might all know

They do have a private room...although its not totally private, it is more of an alcove. I think I read somewhere that there is room for about 15 people in this room. There are some pictures on this site.
http://www.tazfoto.com/webhtml/yachtsman.htm

Yachtsman Steakhouse is great. We are having our intimate dinner there and the manager has been really helpful.

We just had our dinner there on October 17th, and they were wonderful. The food was fantastic (and there was plenty of it, even for big eaters like us!). The alcove isn't completely private, but I really never noticed any of the "crowd" in the main dining room. There were 17 of us (plus a 1 year old in a high chair). We ~just~ fit, but 12 people should be very comfortable.
The manager was easy to work with, and the whole staff was just so great - very accomodating and pleasant (little things like getting plain pasta for the baby and never letting glasses get empty... and talking up our "special" desert like it wasn't just the wedding cake we brought with ;) .) I would absoluely recommend them - I hope to go back on an anniversary trip someday!

We had our dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. It was fantastic. We were seated in the back of the restaurant not in a private room. There was 11 of us all together. To tell the truth, I never noticed any other guests in the restaurant until it was time to leave and then as we walked out, we got lots of congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter