Yachtsman Steakhouse

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
After batting about various options for our Escape reception and crunching a few figures, I seem to be thinking back to just a meal at the Yachtsman. I understand that they have a 'semi-private' section of the restaurant. How many does this seat and what are the table configurations? Would they allow you to decorate the tables with a bit of floral, your favours, your own napkins etc.
Thanks for all your help

The area seats up to 16 guests, and they can move the tables however you want them. Past brides who have done this worked with the restaurant manager and sometimes Disney Floral to bring in table decor, favors, etc. You can also provide your own.

I think you mentioned you'd downloaded the PassPorter weddings book - all the details and contact info are on page 36. :thumbsup2

Here are pix of the semi-private area from Photography By Taz's website:

1024x76820-20Yachtsman20-20002.jpg

1024x76820-20Yachtsman20-20007.jpg

We had 11 guests for dinner at YSH for our wedding dinner. I had Disney floral do a Cinderella Coach with flowers and we also had chocolate favors at each place setting along with personalized menu's.

We were in the back corner of the restaurant and really didn't notice anyone unless we needed to get up to use the restrooms.

It was wonderful. You do need to schedule either first seating or very late for a big group. We were there from 5:30 pm to about 8:00 pm.

Oooh, we are thinking of doing this too, a meal (either lunch or dinner at the YSH - with the wedding being at the YC) and having that semi private bit would make a big difference. I never thought about table decs or favours - but now I know it CAN be done, I shall be thinking more about it!

Thanks for posting this!
Lx

Thank you all so much!!!
Can you remember how much the Cinderella carriage decoration was, D & R love Disney?

ry%3D400

I can't remember but I believe I have the worksheet on my home computer and I'll try to find it for you. It was a little expensive but so pretty and we were told by YSH that we were not allowed to take it with us :rotfl2:

We had our reception dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse after our VR in April. There were 14 of us and we were seated a two tables in a semi private area but I don't think it was the area in Carrie's pics as there was a window beside our tables. I dealt directly with the manager via email regarding the booking etc. I didn't have extra decorations, I had Disney Floral move the floral from my ceremony at SBP to the restaurant, and I had milk chocolate Mickey Ear favors at each place (Disney Floral took care of this too).

The fee to move the floral was $50 and the favors were $4.50 each.

The dinner was delicious and our servers were wonderful We had an adr for 5.30pm and we left the restaurant about 8.15pm to head over the GF Marina for our Wishes Cruise on the Grand 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter