Yahoo! Last minute trip in June ...

cncDisney4

DIS Veteran
We're scheduled for Christmas at SSR already and just booked a trip at SSR in early June. We really want to get use out of the annual passes we bought last December when we were there! :cool1: We are wait listed at BWV since I would like to try another resort, but we will still be thrilled if we're at SSR! I would think it's doubtful that BWV would come through - what are your thoughts on that?

I also just booked the Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose for this trip (we've never seen this show). The only time available was 4:10 PM but I'm thinking that should work out well so we'll have time to do some sightseeing before we need to line up for the show. Since we have the package, what time should we make sure to be there for the show? All advice is greatly appreciated! :woohoo:

I think they tell you to show up around 45 minutes before the show time. You are not in the regular line, you enter the path to the stadium near the front entrance to MGM.

We enjoy going to Mama Melrose's for the Fantasmic Dinner.

I hope BWV comes through, don't have any real idea though. We're trying OKW for our June trip, a first time in a 1 bedroom for us.

rwc :)

After dining at MM you will get a small piece of paper that gives you the instructions and time to enter for Fantasmic. The dinner package guests enter through a path that is near Oscar's Garage. Oscar's will be on the right as you enter MGM at the beginning of your day. Have fun! Fantasmic is our family's favorite nighttime show and going with the dinner package is the only way to go!

appreciate the information. We're really looking forward to this show and have heard wonderful things about it. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter