Yak and Yeti - anyone score reservations NYE weekend?

dprincessmom

dprincessmom
I have been playing around with reservations for our stay and can't get Yak and Yeti to pop for anything. I have been able to pull the super hard to get reservations, but no Yak and Yeti. Trying to determine if it is closed for a special dining event or something. TIA for your answers.

I have a lunch ADR on Sunday, December 30, but I had to stalk the website multiple times a day for weeks to get it and have not been able to change it for a better time since I made the ADR.

I would suggest getting a Landry's Select Card. You will get priority seating at Y&Y (and any of the Rainforest Cafes) over people with ADR's whenever you show up at the restaurant. You won't need a reservation with the card.

I would suggest getting a Landry's Select Card. You will get priority seating at Y&Y (and any of the Rainforest Cafes) over people with ADR's whenever you show up at the restaurant. You won't need a reservation with the card.

Great tip - didn't know that was an option.

Yes definitely get a Landry's card. We got one for our trip beginning of November. There were people everywhere waiting to be seated. We checked in without an ADR and were seated within 90 seconds. No exaggeration. The food was delicious too and great service!

Another vote for the Landry's card. We don't have any Landry's restaurants near where we live so we only use the card for priority seating at Yak & Yeti. It works every time! And Yak & Yeti is always on our list of must do's for our days at AK.

Thanks everyone - I just purchased the Landry's Select Club Card. Hoping this works to make my girl happy!
It does work. We never make ADR for Y&Y.
We walk up, tell them we have a card and they put us right up front. We dine there every trip, even on NYE.
You will even get a personal visit from the manager

We used the Landry’s card last week for priority seating and it worked like a charm!

Also loved Yak and Yeti! My food was delicious!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter