Yak and Yeti

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
Have a good FP plan at AK and want to have dinner at Yak and Yeti. I can get a 7PM reservation time, but I am also considering joining the Landry club to get $ off (for joining and for birthday month). I have read that if you have a Landry's membership you don't have to wait anyway, so should I leave the 7PM reservation for someone else?

Landry’s Select Club is awesome and totally worth joining. If your birthday “happens” to fall during the month of your trip, you’ll have $50 to spend there—$25 for your birthday and $25 that you have to pay to join the club.

Cancel your 7:00 reservation especially if it is an ADR. They do seat you at the next available table when you show your membership card.

We dined at Y&Y in the falls of 2016 and 2017. The food was very good both visits. The past September, I ordered the Kobe burger with smoked Gouda cheese and their mushroom topping. OMG! To-die-for! Seriously the best meal I had that trip and we dined well.

Hope you like it as much as me and my family did. :)

And if you have children its good to have when they want to go to T-Red (sigh).

Nope, not a factor. My kids are 25, 22 and 19. But our NEXT trip in summer of 19 we will be with the oldest, her husband and my grandson who will be almost 3...maybe that trip. I've never been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!