Yak & Yeti

Disneylover1970

Mouseketeer
Im going to try Yak & Yeti next month. What do you recommend? I don’t like seafood, when I go to a Chinese restaurant I usually get some sort of fried rice, egg rolls, fried wontons. Thank you

Im going to try Yak & Yeti next month. What do you recommend? I don’t like seafood, when I go to a Chinese restaurant I usually get some sort of fried rice, egg rolls, fried wontons. Thank you

Well, you can get those items there. I had a bad cold on one trip and got fried rice and egg rolls because I wasn’t very hungry. But my personal favorite is the Crispy Honey Chicken. It’s got just the right balance of sweet and salty. I usually spice it up with some cayenne pepper (I usually carry a few packets with me) but it’s not spicy at all the way it comes. I don’t like seafood either.

Well, you can get those items there. I had a bad cold on one trip and got fried rice and egg rolls because I wasn’t very hungry. But my personal favorite is the Crispy Honey Chicken. It’s got just the right balance of sweet and salty. I usually spice it up with some cayenne pepper (I usually carry a few packets with me) but it’s not spicy at all the way it comes. I don’t like seafood either.
Thank you. Crispy Honey Chicken sounds yummy, with cayenne pepper. I’ve never seen packets of cayenne pepper, I need to look for some

Thank you. Crispy Honey Chicken sounds yummy, with cayenne pepper. I’ve never seen packets of cayenne pepper, I need to look for some

I usually get them when I order pizza, and just save the packets for my next trip. I have also seen them in the hotel food courts that sell pizza. I eat a LOT of cayenne pepper, and miss it on vacation if I don’t plan ahead, lol!

I had the ribs there ,and they were so AWESOME..>Delicious......And plenty too

Dim Sum basket for 2 for an appetizer.
Entrees Seared Miso Salmon, Coconut Shrimp and Korean Beef are some of our favorites.

Loved the Dim Sum, Lettuce Cups, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Lo Mein, Honey Chicken, & the Kobe burger. Loved the drinks too. Great on a hot day! We've gone many different years. It's one of our favorites.

We are eating here for the first time in October and I'm super excited. I'll probably end up getting the Honey Chicken.

My normal order is Wok Fried Green Beans, Korean Beef and Fried Wontons. Sigh after this I might have to go out for Chinese tonight.

Had the Honey Chicken when we were there a few years ago..very good!:banana: Looking forward to returning this October...will try something new!::yes::

The nachos are incredible, and I normally don't like half the stuff on it....
and, the cream cheese wonton dessert is differently delicious!

I love the fried green beans! Not sure what I will be getting in my next trip since I eat gluten free now

We love the tuna nachos, the Kobe burger and the chicken tikka masala. But everything we’ve had there has been great!

I recommend skipping the main meal and eating dessert! The fried wontons! Filled with cream cheese, then the pineapple and served with ice cream!

I recommend skipping the main meal and eating dessert! The fried wontons! Filled with cream cheese, then the pineapple and served with ice cream!
I saw those on the menu and thought the same thing.

I don’t eat fish/seafood. I see they have a Fried Rice as a side dish, I wonder if they offer it in a dinner portion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!