Yank And Yeti

carlypaigesmom

Mouseketeer
i have a yak and yeti for 1:15 on 2/15 I wanted an earlier time but haven’t been able to get it. How likely is it that I could walk up at 12:30 and get in? I have a fop Fastpass from 12:55-1:55.

Yak & Yeti is a Landry's restaurant so you could join Landry's Select Club. It costs $25 to join, but you get a credit for $25 that you can apply to your bill at Y&Y. Landry's Select Club members can walk up to Y&Y without a reservation and will be seated before those with reservations. Other Landry's restaurants in DW include Rainforest and T-Rex.

If you don't want to join Landry's, keep trying for an earlier reservation. There is a cancellation thread at the top of this forum that you can subscribe to and many have had luck with the reservation finder on Touring Plans.

I would walk up at 12 and see what they can do so you have a good window between the time you ask and the time you want. You may have better luck going even earlier like when they just open. You could also join the Landrys rewards. I hear this allows priority seating even if you don't have a reservation. It costs $25 to sign up but you get that back as a restaurant credit and you get Birthday rewards.

We specifically got a Landry's card so we could take DGS to TRex without a hassle on arrival day. No need for stressing with an ADR. I was told that I DID NOT NEED an ADR, that because I was a member, I would get priority seating.
It's nice to know we can use it at Yak and Yeti as well!
You'll definitely spend more than $25 for lunch, so think of it as a layaway plan and get that card. If you don't receive prior to your trip, they can look you up by phone number. You will also be given a number when you pay your $25. Print it out (if online) or write it down if by phone. That way you're guaranteed an early lunch.

Last edited:

I would still consider getting a Landrys card. Theres a lot of perks & its well worth it. We get seated before guests with ADRs with priority seating. ADR times are not guaranteed; there can typically be a wait. This past April, during Spring Break, we were seated with no ADR within 5 minutes. There was a 90 minute wait for walk ins too.

We just got back, we were seated within 5 minutes of arrival at the podium. We saw a LOT of folks waiting before us and after. They were BUSY! Plus the $25.00 off the bill (even though paid in advance) was nice.

We ended up having to cancel our Yak and Yeti reservation. My husband got food poisoning the first day we were there. :(

Any other restaurants (besides Yak and Yeti and T-Rex) part of the Landry Group? Thanks

Any other restaurants (besides Yak and Yeti and T-Rex) part of the Landry Group? Thanks

Rainforest Cafe. If you venture to Universal, Bubba Gump's is a Landry's restaurant, as well. They have different Landry's locations throughout the country, and there are a few Landry's restaurants in my home city, so it's worth looking up on their website to see if there are any that you frequent near you.

Rainforest Cafe. If you venture to Universal, Bubba Gump's is a Landry's restaurant, as well. They have different Landry's locations throughout the country, and there are a few Landry's restaurants in my home city, so it's worth looking up on their website to see if there are any that you frequent near you.
Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter