• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay another Disney wedding show!!

Eac_5981

Earning My Ears
The Travel channel will be showing a new show for the Season of Disney

YAY i have been waiting for almost a year, since the last one on food network!

Season of Disney: Royal Treatment - Friday, May 2 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT. This last Season of Disney special shows off how Disney handles certain special events like onsite weddings and sweet sixteens as well as what its like to be crowned princess for a day.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Travel-Channel-To-Air-Season-Of-Disney-Special-9678.html

I also keep seeing commercials for "Wedding Week" on (I think) the Food Network and there is a definitely a Disney Wedding as part of it. This is next week. Not sure exactly which night is the Disney episode though.

I also keep seeing commercials for "Wedding Week" on (I think) the Food Network and there is a definitely a Disney Wedding as part of it. This is next week. Not sure exactly which night is the Disney episode though.

Me too!

It starts April 28th, so im hoping a disney wedding will be included!!!!

I did see this also it starts April 28th. I think you can look at their website and see when the disney one will air. I really want to see that!!

Well, I was watching food network and I just saw the preview for wedding week on food network, which is again starting on April 28th!
I was able to see a little snippet of The disneyworld castle in there somewhere with fireworks and lots of people at a reception!!!!!

So it must be gauranteed that they will be showing another disneyworld wedding yay :)

Guys, next Friday at 9 PM EST, Seasons of Disney will have a "Royal Treatments" episode, and part of it is someone's Disney Wedding! Be sure to tune in :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter