• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Engraving

dreajoyanne

Our Fairytale Beginning
:rotfl: So I just had to share....

I just picked up my e-ring, wedding band and DF band from the jeweler and they turned out AWESOME....

We had them engraved with
E-Ring = Happily
DF Band = Ever
My Band = After

And then his watch says on the back "For my Prince Charming 06-06-09"

OOO I"m so excited, I'll try and get a picture and post later

aww thats soo cute!! Omg we're getting married the same day!! Were is your wedding? :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Aww ya were geting married at the WP/GF and then a week for a disnymoon!! :cool1: :cool1: how long will you in DW?

Almost 2 weeks, from June 8-19 :) We are staying at POR - our fav.

We actually got engaged there last April!

Where are you staying?? How long??

Oh okay cool we'll be there from June 2-15. Thats from before the wedding too hehe We're staying at the GF since we have a room block we get the discount:cool1: :cool1:
We got engaged last august at wishing well in MK lol :) I would say you can use it too but im sure you already booked everything.

OMG we got engaged at the SAME SPOT!

I WISH we could have stayed at the GF, but it was just SO expensive, I really couldn't justify it :(

OMG!! That's crazy!! :lmao: Isn't it just soo romantic. I know im soo excited to stay there. We got luck with our discount it ended up being cheaper then POLY! I always wanted to stay for our disneymoon, but I knew it was out of the question. And when we found out it was cheaper he said book it I almosted died i thought i was dreaming! :rotfl2: :cloud9: Have you made any AR yet? We made our yesterday. The only one we couldn't get was cindy's for breakfast

Yup! I made ours a few days ago and got everything I wanted....I can't remember them all BUT some of them are

O'hana for dinner
Boma Breakfast
Crystal Palace bfast
Le Celier
Chefs de France
Coral Reef
Sci-Fi
Tony's

I'm SO excited, I can't wait! This will be our first trip that we've been on alone :)

aww that's great i love making them and being able to get everyone i want. :cool1: :cool1:

Crystal Palace for breakfast
Tony Square for lunch
Le Chefs de france for dinner
Chef Mickey's for breakfast :cool1: soo excited for that
Sci-Fi dine in theater for lunch bring a jacket it get cold
50's Prime time cafe for dinner
O'hana for dinner

and the DF has a surprise dinner and he said i have to buy a new dress. So im guessing it's Victoria and Alberts but not sure i hope so hehe :rolleyes1 :woohoo:

Thats super exciting!! Wow!

So tell me about your wedding??? Big? Small? Fancy? Traditional?

I'm curious!!!

Ya im super excited. :yay: :yay: Okay about the wedding it's not to big mostly family i have a big family im the youngest of 5!! So its going to be at the WP/GF its going to be traditional,fancy, and of course disney!! Ive been going to disney for years since i was very little. Im having the cindy's carriage and our colors our midnight blue, with white and silver details. All the flowers are going to be white but mine im going to have 5 dozen yellow roses!! woo thats gunna be heavy. The wedding is at 7:30pm and till 1:30am!! And the following morning were going to have a MK shoot at 6am. Im sooo excited for it and I think its going to be total worth it. We can sleep later, Its going to be a formal sit down dinner with the works a chocolate fountain(the want of my mom) and i reallly want the fireworks after the ceremony but i dont think its gunna happen.I think thats most of it.Oh and were having a reheresal brunch instead of a dinner its going to be at the GF marina. What about your wedding? I wanna know details too!!

lol thanx its soo much fun hearing about other Disbrides weddings especially when you share the same day

WOW that sounds beautiful! I'm jealous! I would have LOVED to have a Disney wedding, but with divorced parents the logistics of it would have been difficult.

Well our wedding isn't huge, but like 120. Our colours are black and white and silver. Very elegant and traditional, all the flowers will be white roses. We are getting 36 dozen roses to do the decor with and 7 full length silver candlelabra. We will have it at the church and then the coordinator will transport them to the reception. So traditional church ceremony with this AMAZING organist.

Then off to the reception in a ballroom that overlooks our beautiful river. Four course meal, followed by our 5 tier wedding cake. But my family is a bit different, in that it will be a dry wedding and no dance. So then we will be done at like 11ish, then we are staying in the Presidential Suite. The next day back to the ballroom for a gift opening/brunch.

Then Monday we our off to our wonderful honeymoon :)

Aww ya I always wanted to get married in WD too. My parents is also divorced since i was 5 so its kinda hard with my dad remarried for the second time but my mom has been with the same guy ever since my parents split up so im lucky with that. Dont you just love the white flowers? I think its just so classy and romantic. Ya im not a drinker not really my thing but DF family likes wine with dinner so if it was up to there wouldn't be any i dont need it to get married. lol 120 wow thats alot! What flavor did you get your cake did you pick out a design for it? If we weren't getting married in WD i would have a church wedding,I know WP is kinda but not really lol. You should totally do the photo pass at poly when you go down take what they call honeymoon photos. I think that would be great!!:thumbsup2 I think they have it in other places but not sure. Aren't just soo excited :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: i can't believe it's so soon. It feels like yesterday!

That's great that you get to have your wedding there! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

I LOVE white flowers, and I am SO excited to see them all done :) As for 120, I didn't think it was THAT big, some of my friends are getting married this summer and their numbers are into like 350s!!!

Our cake is going to be French Vanilla with Almond Buttercream and then the top 2 layers are traditional fruitcake - its a family thing lol. I really love the design, we are having fondant that is like draped down the cake with meragne roses! And then our cake topper is the Disney Castle Lenox Collectors item - I got it off ebay ha ha.

How much do the poly photos cost?
That would be GREAT

What is your cake like?? Where in the GF are you doing your reception?? Are you staying at the GF for your whole honeymoon?

Aww thank you i know with disney i have nothing to worry about. Wow 350 thats huge, Our cake is chocolate with raspberry mousse and fresh raspberries its sooo good and its going to be 3 or 4 tiers and its going to be white and dark blue with swirls and little flowers. Aww i love the lenox castle its sooo pretty were using lenox too its cindy and prince charming when their in all white with the white doves, and we're using matching glasses that a good friend of mine bought us for christmas their soo pretty i love them. Are you doing hidden mickey's? Or anything else disney other then the cake topper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter