• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay - Fireworks Cruise booked!

Scrap_Vamp

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited - my mum called for me while I was at work today and booked the Wishes Celebratoin fireworks cruise for our wedding day! I gave her really strict instructions and it worked, lol.

I'm really looking forward to this :lovestruc

How exciting, my sister and I did a wished cruise for my dad for his birthday 2 years ago, we had a birthday cake and snacks… he was so surprised… You are going to have so much fun:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats! You are going to have a blast! Make sure you get an upgraded boat with the sound. Its a little extra but worth every penny!

Are there any fireworks cruises than can hold more than 10 people? Everything I have found seems to have that as a limit. I would love to do one, as it seems cheaper than a dessert party (and I am not really a dessert fan...so cake will be enough for me!).

Is it possible to book 2 cruises and split the party up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter