• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY got me BEO - but I have a question?

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
I got my BEO today! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

But......is it common for there to be mistakes on there? There are quite a few minor errors and that made me a little nervous....is this normal?

What do you mean by minor errors? We had quite a few on ours - my mums name spelt incorrectly - Allison instead of Alison, a few minor spelling mistakes etc but nothing serious.

one layer of my cake had the wrong flavor, they had the pickup time for a cake we ordered wrong, they had my sister being walked down the aisle by my dad, and our limo schedule was a little off what we had discussed. Hmmmm, re-reading this......maybe they weren't so minor.....:rotfl:

Its common to have a few small errors...the whole planning session is a whirl wind of info and they are writing so fast and small...
We actually had a strolling minstrel included in our BO...:rotfl: ....we read it over and were like WHAT?? Who ordered the guy in tights?

But just let them know….they will take care of it ASAP

Once you make changes do they send you a revised BEO?

Hi Tink,

Yay! We got our BEO yesterday. It definitely makes things sink in, doesn't it? I can't say we had any mistakes on our BEO, but then again it's not really fair to compare what happened with ours (which is for a basic intimate) against a BEO for a custom. :goodvibes

I hope all of your planning is going well! Believe me when I say that the last two months just fly by! :wizard:

Hi Tink,

Yay! We got our BEO yesterday. It definitely makes things sink in, doesn't it? I can't say we had any mistakes on our BEO, but then again it's not really fair to compare what happened with ours (which is for a basic intimate) against a BEO for a custom. :goodvibes

I hope all of your planning is going well! Believe me when I say that the last two months just fly by! :wizard:

The scary thing is that my wedding is an intimate as well! So that is why I am concerned there are so many mistakes! :confused3

Oh no! Well then, that's something I'd definitely give my coordinator a call about. From my understanding, we were to correct anything on the BEO that we saw was incorrect or incomplete. Tanis said we could mark any changes right on the BEO. We were only missing some information, but nothing was wrong.

I hope everything works out for you! I'm sure it will, it's just a stressful time to try and get everything figured out. I'm sure you'll feel much better after talking to your coordinator. :wizard:

Our BEO had several little errors as well. Each time I made changes or corrections I got a new one a week or two later. That's for a custom though - we had ours 6 months out.

I had an intimate and had a few mistakes on my BEO, one of them being my husband's name spelt wrong. I e-mailed my coordinator the corrections and she sent me a revised BEO in a couple of days.

We have had a lot of errors- some small (names wrong) and some big (wrong location, incorrect date). However, now that we are on our sixth BEO draft things are coming together. It will all work out- just make sure to point it all out to them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter