yay! I have a date!

Lisacope

DIS Veteran
A few weeks ago, before we left on our recent vacation to WDW, my husband and I decided to renew our vows to celebrate our 20th anniversary (which will be May 28, 2008) and we decided we wanted to do it at WDW! While we were at WDW we met with Joe DeMatei to discuss possible venues for the ceremony and reception and what we would like to do. I think we are now "penciled in" for June 26 2008! We decided to do our event in June because that is when our kids are out of school.

It has been really fun reading your planning journals and I know I am going to have fun planning my VR! Anybody else out there planning a VR?

CONGRATULATIONS on the date and the your anniversary. Can't wait to read your PJ.

Could someone please explain the room block thing?

And for anyone who has done a VR or is planning one - how did you do your processional, or did you have one? I don't think it makes any sense to have my dad walk me down the aisle - he has already "given me away". As far as the bridal party, I am thinking,

DSis - Original MOH
DD(7) - Junior Bridesmaid
Original Best Man
DS(14) - Junior Groomsman

So my first thought is, have DD7, DS14 walk down the aisle together, MOH and Bestman walk together, and then DH and I walk together? What do you think of that?

How exciting! Congrats! DH and I would love to do a VR for our 15yr anniversary (only 6 years away). We had thought about doing one for our 10 next year, but SIL is getting married at WDW so that blew that idea out of the water.

I love the idea of having your original MOH & BM walking and including your children!

congrats. We are just celebrating 17 on 7/7 and we have talked about doing Vr on our 20th at wdw. Thats where we went on our HM. I look forward to seeing / reading your Plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter