Yay, I just bought My Bouquet!!!!

Tink_Kel

DIS Veteran
Looky, looky, what I just got!! :yay:

MyBouquet.jpg

I'm so excited, this is my first "wedding" purchase!!! I saw this bouquet on a website, and eventually tracked down the person that actually designed it, so she's going to make me an exact replica, only down-sized a little bit! It's all silk, so I can keep it forever (no throwing THIS bouquet) The handle is going to be wrapped in orange organza with hot pink organza over it. I love the colors. :banana:

Oh, also, I just knew this was the one, because it already had my initial on it!! :rotfl:

Kelly

I LOVE the colors! :goodvibes You have to post a pic when you get the finished product so we can see your customized version! :thumbsup2

Beautiful!! I loved my boquet, but one to keep would have been really nice too!! I hated having to leave it behind our last day :sad1:

I LOVE the colors! You have to post a pic when you get the finished product so we can see your customized version!

Thanks! I do too....I guess I'm just not the soft & pastle kind of gal! (My first wedding was frou-frou, this time I want bold and fun!...maybe with a little frou)

Beautiful!! I loved my boquet, but one to keep would have been really nice too!! I hated having to leave it behind our last day

Thanks, that would be sad :guilty: giving up a part of your special day.

It's just going to be me, my DF, and two sons...so I don't think anyone's going to be fighting me over the bouquet :rotfl2: Though My DF did let them put Pixie Dust on him on our visit to WDW, so I might have to keep an eye on him. :rotfl2:

OMG I love it!!! My first wedding was kinda fru fur too (although I had red)...I just love these colors!!

OMG I love it!!! My first wedding was kinda fru fur too (although I had red)...I just love these colors!!

Thank you!! It's funny how something so small makes it feel so official! :)

Quick question about the Bouquet Crystal initial....would it be a K for my first name (Kelly), or a G for my future last name? :confused3

Also, anyone know where I can find the Micky bouquet crystals?

Thanks!

It's gorgeous!! I love those colors. That is too cute about the initial lol.

It's gorgeous!! I love those colors. That is too cute about the initial lol.

Thank you Lynn! Uh, I was kind of serious about the initial though? :confused3 I'm really not sure which it's suppose to be. I'm a little challenged when it comes to that kind of stuff. :)

I've seen the initial thing done both ways. So I'm of no help to you! Personally, I like the K.

And that is one awesome bouquet - I want to go silk too so I can keep mine. Would you mind sharing the link?

I've seen the initial thing done both ways. So I'm of no help to you! Personally, I like the K.

And that is one awesome bouquet - I want to go silk too so I can keep mine. Would you mind sharing the link?

Thanks Meg, and I don't mind sharing at all! http://www.whistlestop-florist.com/wedding_florist.shtml

It's rather funny, I saw the boquet on another website advertising the bouquet jewelery, and I was "I HAVE to have that boquet!!". They had a little note on the bottom, flowers courtsey of Whistlestop Florist, so I googled them, and got to actually speak to the person who did that particular arrangement. She had done the arrangement just for a retailer friend who needed a bouquet to display the jewlery in...and her friend warned her to be "expecting calls", and I was her first, so she was pretty excited about it too. I will be the first person, non-local, that they've done a bouquet for, they normally just work with live flowers for the local community. They have some really lovely bouquets on their website.
I especially like the blue and cream colored flowers wrapped in blue polkadot ribbon.

Oh, and thanks for your opinion on the bouquet too. I like the K too!

Thanks Meg, and I don't mind sharing at all! http://www.whistlestop-florist.com/wedding_florist.shtml

It's rather funny, I saw the boquet on another website advertising the bouquet jewelery, and I was "I HAVE to have that boquet!!". They had a little note on the bottom, flowers courtsey of Whistlestop Florist, so I googled them, and got to actually speak to the person who did that particular arrangement. She had done the arrangement just for a retailer friend who needed a bouquet to display the jewlery in...and her friend warned her to be "expecting calls", and I was her first, so she was pretty excited about it too. I will be the first person, non-local, that they've done a bouquet for, they normally just work with live flowers for the local community. They have some really lovely bouquets on their website.
I especially like the blue and cream colored flowers wrapped in blue polkadot ribbon.

Oh, and thanks for your opinion on the bouquet too. I like the K too!

Thanks so much for the link! :flower3:

I like the same one that you do (you have excellent taste!)- the blue and cream one. Blue hydrangeas are my favorite flower. I'm gonna get them in my bouquet somehow! :)

Thanks so much for the link! :flower3:

I like the same one that you do (you have excellent taste!)- the blue and cream one. Blue hydrangeas are my favorite flower. I'm gonna get them in my bouquet somehow! :)

You're very welcome. I love blue hydrangeas too...that's what I was looking for initially, but then I thought I would like something more tropical-ish to go with the whole Margaritaville theme. I know they aren't tropical flowers, but the vibrant colors won me over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter