YAY!! It's finally raining......

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
After almost 2 weeks of 90+ degree weather, its finally raining here this morning!! (here=south of Boston)

Anyone else thrilled that it's raining????? :)

I can almost hear my flowers and lawns saying "ahhhh......" :teeth:

The weather cetainly matches my mood today...
yes, thank goodness it it cooling off...I welcome the temp change.

Yuk. Too grim for living!

But you're right....the flowers and bushes are surely happy....

this is real real air.....YIPPEE....my brown grass was fine....it is a nice shade of brown....

Ahhhhhh Rain . . .FINALLY!! Hopefully we get enough of it . . .although, I have to say DH has been watering every other day so our grass is green . . .on the other hand, I can only imagine how much $$$ the water bill is going to be . . . :rolleyes:

and all we did was water the new tree....so we said.....brown is nice...when we get a little rain or alot of rain....it will come back to GREEN...

glo and gina: Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the rain this morning...

Usually the only time that rain seems depressing to me is if it rains for several days in a row, but that isn't the case this time.

Browneyes: It's been so dry here, I'm just happy to see rain this morning! :) Also, I've lit several candles through out the house already, they provide a nice warm glow.

jason: I know what you mean! ;)

My front lawn is green due to all the shade trees... my back lawn is brown in spots, and trying to water with a sprinkler just hasn't done the trick. I water my flowerbeds, but I still think they enjoy the rain better than a hose! lol

Please send a little bit down South. We are under mandatory water restrictions here...no watering the grass for us. The rivers and lakes are all drying up, people's wells are running dry and sink holes are opening up because of the lack of ground water!! Gettin' a little scary! Sooo....please share a little if you can!:)

Got up for a morning walk and I couldn't because of the rain (and lightening, otherwise I might have donned an umbrella). We need this rain so bad I was thrilled to see it (and thanked God for what we got).

Unfortunately, everyone in the state seemed to forget how to drive in the rain as I have never seen so many accidents and nearly everyone in my office got in a little late today!

I could hear my lawn sighing in relief as well.

I actually wish I could stay home today and just enjoy lazing around on a crummy day. And it would be nice to sit in the house and not sweat!!!

Yay! Yay! Yay!! Send it down here please!!! It's so dry, my cacti are dying!! :earseek: ;)

:) Nice and sunny here, but would welcome some rain to wash of the yuck that has accumulated from parking under a tree. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter