Yay, Its Worked!!!

ManCityMickey

There's one striker money can't buy.
Hello All!!

Well, after nearly THREE YEARS since our last visit to DLP, all my hint dropping hints and website visiting has paid off!!

Lisa and I are getting married on the 31st July and so we have been saving money for our big day... but yesterday, Lisa announced (in front of our girls) that we can go back to DLP next year!!

Now, if she had just said it to me, I would not get too excited, but to say it infront of our girls..... HERE WE GO!

Just to make it even better, our little one, Skyla, loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and screams when the new DLP advert comes on the TV.

So, planning head is on. I am thinking of taking them to Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor. What does everyone think?

Oh, its good to be back!!

Looks like you hint dropping paid off....yay for you!

If you've got 2 girls and are going in the Summer or Spring months I would def go for Newport Admirals floor...no long treks to breakfast and easy check in.

Wooo Hoo for you! Enjoy your trip planning:cheer2:

Another trip and a wedding to look forward to!! :cool1:

We stayed in Newport Bay Admirals Floor last year and loved it! We also loved the Sequoia Lodge this time too. Admirals Floor has the added bonus of room service which we found great for breakfast. :)

Happy planning!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter