• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Just engaged and going to Disney in Jan.! :)

katlynw02

Earning My Ears
So, we've been planning a Disney trip for almost a month now (going Jan. 14-18) for my birthday and i've been really excited about it.

Now, as of Friday night, I am engaged!!!

It will be our second Disney trip, and i'm 100 times more excited now. We're trying to hold off on worrying about too much wedding planning until the holidays are over, but it looks like we're looking at a spring/early summer 2009 wedding. Lots to think about...

Anyway, does anyone have any tips to make this trip extra special for a newly engaged couple? We only have one adr so far-the California Grill on the 16th. Unfortunately they didn't have many times left and we had to take 6 pm (was hoping to be there for the fireworks)

Oh, also, we're staying at Coronado Springs.

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on your engagement! I'll be getting married shortly after your trip :)

Tips to make the trip special: TELL EVERYONE that you're celebrating your engagement... Dont be afraid to brag! Disney is great about showing you some special treatment if they know there's a special reason. I've had some great great experiences there since we started planning our wedding.

Anyways, Call the Cali Grill and tell them you're celebrating and ask if they can do something nice for you and your DF. Also call the hotel and tell them the same thing... maybe you'll get an upgrade.

Again, congratulations and have fun on your trip!

Congrats!

We had an early ressie at the CG and our server told us that if we kept our receipt we could come back later (or any time that week, in fact!) and watch the fireworks from there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter