*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

Just a heads up, I was puttering around looking to see if more dates had come out for the Star Wars dessert party and found a crazy amount of availability for 'Ohana in early May. I was silly and booked the first seating on our departure day, just because it'll give us a good reason to actually be in the resort and not do the mad dash back for the Tragical Express (we always take a 8:30p flight back to JFK). But it was crazy how many ADRs I saw open. Just an FYI for those of you looking.

Happy new year May travelers! party:

I've narrowed my dining choices to Ohana, Bon Voyage, Crystal Palace, Toppolino's Terrace, and BOG breakfast. All breakfast except Crystal Palace, which right now I have scheduled as my birthday dinner. We all like character meals and I have a goal to meet as many characters as possible for my birthday. I might ditch the BOG breakfast as I've done it and it's our last day, so a super quick breakfast snack might be the better way to go.

In other news, Chrome won't even let me sign into MDE now. Oy. :rolleyes2

Greetings! Myself and my best friend will be joining you all in May! I am an AP holder and it is her first time going to WDW. Dates May 1-9th Staying at POP unless some good AP rates come out.
We decided to do VAH and DAH! Absolutely going to dress up for VAH! I am planning on Calypso and she is thinking about Cruella. I can’t wait as I LOVE all things Disney.
Haven’t made too many ADR, but have booked ones I really enjoy: Enzo’s Hideaway (will bar hop following and hit Wine Bar George for pre dinner drinks). Tutto Gusto’s, and Via Napoli.
I have done the DAH several times and absolutely love the feel of having the Park to yourself and riding back to back on rides, with some where they just let you stay on and not having to re-cue up again.
Hope to see some of you there and for everyone to enjoy their wonderful trip to the most magical place!

Greetings! Myself and my best friend will be joining you all in May! I am an AP holder and it is her first time going to WDW. Dates May 1-9th Staying at POP unless some good AP rates come out.
We decided to do VAH and DAH! Absolutely going to dress up for VAH! I am planning on Calypso and she is thinking about Cruella. I can’t wait as I LOVE all things Disney.
Haven’t made too many ADR, but have booked ones I really enjoy: Enzo’s Hideaway (will bar hop following and hit Wine Bar George for pre dinner drinks). Tutto Gusto’s, and Via Napoli.
I have done the DAH several times and absolutely love the feel of having the Park to yourself and riding back to back on rides, with some where they just let you stay on and not having to re-cue up again.
Hope to see some of you there and for everyone to enjoy their wonderful trip to the most magical place!

I will be at DAH on the 5th also! I was trying to decided if I wanted to do DAH or VAH because my sisters have never been. I've done both, but decided on DAH because i love the feeling of having the park empty and being able to ride space mountain unlimited times!
I also have Via Napoli booked on the 7th for dinner! it's the best pizza!
Hope to see you there!

I will be at DAH on the 5th also! I was trying to decided if I wanted to do DAH or VAH because my sisters have never been. I've done both, but decided on DAH because i love the feeling of having the park empty and being able to ride space mountain unlimited times!
I also have Via Napoli booked on the 7th for dinner! it's the best pizza!
Hope to see you there!
We will be at DAH on 5/5 as well! Looking forward to it.

Got an email from our TA about a new discount release today that covers May. Sadly it doesn’t look like non-club level at Poly is available for our dates. Really torn about switching. Hopefully y’all have better luck than us. Praying for an AP discount.

Oh gosh sorry for double posting but I just emailed back and forth with our TA. I asked her what CL would cost knowing it would probably be out of reach. But with my AP it only came out $550 more so we booked it!! We’re so excited!!! Never stayed CL before and never thought it would be in our budget.

Oh gosh sorry for double posting but I just emailed back and forth with our TA. I asked her what CL would cost knowing it would probably be out of reach. But with my AP it only came out $550 more so we booked it!! We’re so excited!!! Never stayed CL before and never thought it would be in our budget.
How awesome!! That is amazing and so exciting!!!

Sweet!! We’ll be there at the same time and also attending VAH!! Funny enough I was also planning on Tia Dalma since my partner is gonna be Tamatoa and we thought the crab thing would be funny. XD I may reprise my Lady Facilier from last year though, I have no energy to work on cosplay lately.

That is so exciting! You will enjoy it! Have you thought about the CL FP+?

My TA had told me last week to expect that very good news would be headed our way this week and sure enough, she texted me this morning that she scooped up the discount to get us $600 off!:cool1: I'm so excited that everything is coming together and our countdown is getting lower and lower!

No discounts for Caribbean Beach unless I want to stay in Pirate rooms... whomp whomp! and 1 week too early for free kids dining ... oh well!!!!

That is so exciting! You will enjoy it! Have you thought about the CL FP+?

It’s been totally off our radar so I don’t know anything about how it works! So we’re going to look into it but I’m not sure if it will be worth it tbh. We will be attending After Hours on a couple of nights.

It’s been totally off our radar so I don’t know anything about how it works! So we’re going to look into it but I’m not sure if it will be worth it tbh. We will be attending After Hours on a couple of nights.
We’ve done it before and really like it. I don’t disagree that it may not be worth it with the AH’s. We really find the major ‘value’ of it in HS and Epcot due to the tiers in place. If HS ever brings back AH that would be a game changer!

We’ve done it before and really like it. I don’t disagree that it may not be worth it with the AH’s. We really find the major ‘value’ of it in HS and Epcot due to the tiers in place. If HS ever brings back AH that would be a game changer!

HS definitely complicates things. I would prefer an AH event there but if not, we may have to strongly think about it. I'm a pro at getting rolling FPs but it would be nice not to have to worry about it. Where did you stay CL before? We were planning on more resort time this trip anyway, which is another reason why we opted to take the deal.

Just finalized the discount for my trip also! Very excited!! The next 118 days cannot go fast enough!!:tigger:

HS definitely complicates things. I would prefer an AH event there but if not, we may have to strongly think about it. I'm a pro at getting rolling FPs but it would be nice not to have to worry about it. Where did you stay CL before? We were planning on more resort time this trip anyway, which is another reason why we opted to take the deal.
We really enjoyed the CL FP at HS during our last trip over Thanksgiving. It made us not have to worry on our Black Friday day at HS and lack of availability of FP’s. We stay at the GF for CL and are hoping to enjoy for the the resort relaxing and CL lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!