*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

My best friend was set to be married there tomorrow, she moved to September but I cant even imagine starting majority of planning over while being home on your would be day.

Today would’ve been my arrival day :sad::sad:
Instead I’m having a Disney week at home and cooking our favorite food with recipes I found online.

Today was my arrival day too. :( It would have been our first time staying at Beach Club. I love your ingenuity with the Disney recipes. It will hold you over until we all get to go back. :)

We were supposed to arrive this coming Saturday. I decided as a consolation I would order Mickey ice cream sandwiches from my instacart grocery shopper. Today I got my whole order except the ice cream sandwiches...no Disney magic 2020 for us I guess!

We were supposed to arrive this coming Saturday. I decided as a consolation I would order Mickey ice cream sandwiches from my instacart grocery shopper. Today I got my whole order except the ice cream sandwiches...no Disney magic 2020 for us I guess!
You're lucky...I ordered the ice cream sandwiches and mine came in completely melted, but I didn't notice right away, so they refroze in the freezer but looked terrible. I just threw them all away. Lesson learned, only buy ice cream when you're in the store. haha.

You're lucky...I ordered the ice cream sandwiches and mine came in completely melted, but I didn't notice right away, so they refroze in the freezer but looked terrible. I just threw them all away. Lesson learned, only buy ice cream when you're in the store. haha.
Oh that must have been disappointing! Yeah, I guess no Mickey ice cream sandwiches is better than mangled, refrozen ones...

Today was my arrival day too. :( It would have been our first time staying at Beach Club. I love your ingenuity with the Disney recipes. It will hold you over until we all get to go back. :)
I hope we all get to take our rescheduled trips. Last night was my Ohana dinner and it came out great. If you want some Disney food magic allears has a lot of stuff. I also made pongu lumpia’s and they came out exactly the same! :flower1:

Hmm... I'm booked for May 11 and Disney still hasn't canceled my reservation. I guess I'm going to POFQ in five days and just hanging out. :rolleyes:

I hope we all get to take our rescheduled trips. Last night was my Ohana dinner and it came out great. If you want some Disney food magic allears has a lot of stuff. I also made pongu lumpia’s and they came out exactly the same! :flower1:

I’m going to have to check allears out. I could use those Disney vibes.
What are you making today?

Well friends, sounds like May is officially squashed. Disney is cancelling through May 31 now. Wish we could have all enjoyed our overlapping vacations together. Be well and enjoy planning your next adventures! I'm still trying to convince my wife we should go early september. we'll see what happens.

I’m going to have to check allears out. I could use those Disney vibes.
What are you making today?
Casey’s Corner bacon Mac and cheese dogs! It’s the first thing we get when we get to MK on every trip. There’s no recipe for this on there but it’s simple enough and an easy clean up lol.

I had to laugh at this, b/c it reminded me of one of the reasons I really loved living in Pennsylvania in the winter, besides the pretty snow!

Casey’s Corner bacon Mac and cheese dogs! It’s the first thing we get when we get to MK on every trip. There’s no recipe for this on there but it’s simple enough and an easy clean up lol.
Oh man, I am obsessed with Casey’s chili cheese hot dog. I haven’t tried the Mac & cheese one yet but it sounds delicious (as does anything with Mac & cheese honestly).

Does anyone know, how long does it take them to extend your tickets once they announce your dates are cancelled?

Disney Vacation Club finally cancelled my trip which was supposed to start on Saturday... So that sucks, even if I already knew it was coming weeks ago.

On the plus side, I have 110 points to play with. Either for this year or the next. I really want to go in July, but I don't know if that's too soon or not. Ah well, it was fun planning with you all. I may not get to look at the Zebras and Giraffes outside my room, but at least I know that they're being well taken care of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!