• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay my Disney Wedding is officially booked!

FlowerJ723

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just booked my Disney Escape Wedding and it will be held on 11/16/2007 at Sea Breeze Point. I'm a complete mess with everything else!! I was thinking of going to O'Hana afterward for a reception b/c I wanted a pretty loud enviroment being that so many kids will be involved. Any other suggestions from anyone?? Also I was thinking of adding on the Magic Kingdom photography package....has anyone else looked into that?? Any advice would be great! Thanks!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohana's sounds good. I have never been there, but heard great things.

If you are looking for "loud" environment, you might like Chef Mickey's.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohana's sounds good. I have never been there, but heard great things.

If you are looking for "loud" environment, you might like Chef Mickey's.

haha I was thinking the exact same thing! Chef Mickeys is loud, but fun. Perfect for kids. Ohana is really nice too but probably a little less loud.

BTW, Congrats FlowerJ!!! :)

I would go with 'Ohana because it is served family style. They will bring all the food to your table. At Chef Mickey everyone will constantly be getting up and down to get food. They have great games at 'Ohana to keep the kids occupied but the adults can relax a little more as they do not have to keep getting up to get the little ones food (depending on the ages of the little ones).

Linda

I would go with 'Ohana because it is served family style. They will bring all the food to your table. At Chef Mickey everyone will constantly be getting up and down to get food. They have great games at 'Ohana to keep the kids occupied but the adults can relax a little more as they do not have to keep getting up to get the little ones food (depending on the ages of the little ones).

Linda

I never thought about that but it's a really good point. Ohana would definitely be better for that reason then.

Congrats!!!! Ohana's gets good reviews on here so I think that would be a good place.

We are having our rehearsal dinner there.

How far in advance did you have to make your wedding reservations? Can you make reservations on line or is it better to call on the phone?

I called about 1 month ago and started talking with Doreen who help you out during the contract phase of your ceremony. No you can not book on their website. Good luck to you with everything!

How far in advance did you have to make your wedding reservations? Can you make reservations on line or is it better to call on the phone?

You cannot book more than one year out...and I know of a few brides who booked as short as 4 or 5 months out. And, as FlowerJ723 noted, you must call Disney Fairy Tale Weddings to book.

At first, you will just give some basic information, then a Sales Manager will call you back. It's best to have your rooms booked (you'll need a minimum 4 night stay at any Disney owned and operated resort). After that, you'll be assigned an Event Manager/Wedding Coordinator who will help you plan your wedding.

Good luck!! And keep us posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter