YAY! My last day at work!

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
Hey ya'll!

Today is my last day at work until after the honeymoon! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just had to share the excitement. I am going crazy here though, because I have a million things waiting for my attention at home! :scared:

Yay! How exciting! :cool1:

Do you remember those days when you're at school and it's the last day before a big vacation?...:worried:...and you say please clock...hurry up!.....Hopefully the clock moves a little faster for you today! pixiedust: Have a great wedding/honeymoon!!

:yay: YAY

How exciting i hope everything goes well for you

good luck pixiedust:

Wow! Yay for you! Goodluck with yout big day! I am sure it will be magical...
How I can't wait for this day to come for me!

Congrats Emily! I am so excited for you :woohoo: I am sure you'll be really focused today at work :rotfl: :rolleyes2 I hope you're feeling better!!

Congrats Emily! I am so excited for you :woohoo: I am sure you'll be really focused today at work :rotfl: :rolleyes2 I hope you're feeling better!!

My ear is feeling slightly better.....it is healing V E R Y S L O W L Y :faint:

It wont be totally healed before I leave, but at least slightly better......I get the verdict on being able to fly tommorrow........:worried:

Emily I really hope that you are feeling better and that you have a great time in Orlando. I so want to be back there right now. I miss the butterflies running through me! Have a great last day at work-- we are going to miss you around here for a little while-- but, I know youll be back with a great story to share:thumbsup2

Emily, YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you, I hope your day flies by. As Maggie says we'll miss you on here but I can't wait for your TR and all your pics. I really hope you get to fly, it will probably be less stressful for you, but at least you're feeling better. Let's hope these next few days bring a speedy recovery and you have a magical time in Disneypixiedust:

YOU LUCKY GIRL

Congrats & have a super duper fabulous time!!!

Get well & i heard chewing gum on the plane helps with the pressure.

Have a blast & i hope you feel better:wave2:

however you get there, the thing to remember is that you will - and you're getting married!! relax, enjoy the moment - it goes so fast...and i am so glad to see that you're better!

many many congrats!

Michelle:goodvibes

YAY Emily... the day is almost here.. How exciting:cool1: .. have fun and take in the moment

Yeah!! Congrats, you made it!!!

I just hope that you will be able to fly, I'm sure that would be much easier!

well, I guess you're either on a plane on the way to orlando or getting ready to travel there.... how exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! I'm soooo excited for you I'm sitting here getting the butterflies just thinking about it and how it's going to feel for me as well!

have a great time!

Yeah, good luck. I hope you are all better by your big day.

2 More days of work for me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter