Yay or Nay: Getting Rid of Shamu's Happy Harbor for a Ride

MrDroopy

Earning My Ears
So what's the general consensus on this forum? If they were to replace Shamu's Happy Harbor for water ride resembling Journey to Atlantis, would you be for it?

For me: Nay! Too many good memories at that kiddie section. Hell, I'm 21 now, and I still go on the cargo nets every opportunity I get!

Yay: 0
Nay: 1

Nay for another ride, but.. yay for another animal interaction or something cool like that!

Nay! Happy Harbor is the one place the kids can run around like maniacs and get it out of their system so they can sit still for the shows, or after sitting still for the shows. Plus it would totally suck for the little ones to get rid of it for something they are too small to ride.

Nay, the little ones need rides their size too. Besides, they've been adding things to Happy Harbor these days so it's unlikely they'll replace it.

NAY NAY NAY NAY
4 NAYS from my whole family even my 14 year old did not want o get off the nets. We will go back and this time I WILL GET ON THE NETS TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Why take away soemthing from the little kids to get the energy out and then expect them to enjoy the sit down stuff>>??????

3 Nays from Philly. DS loves Shamu hapy harbor and he is looking forward to the new rides this year:cool1:

Nay for sure,younger ones need a section for them.I'm sure if Sea World wanted to put up a new ride and I hope they do as well they can find the space!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter