• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Our engagement pics from Randy!

Belle Amy

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
We received our proofs this week from Randy! I really pleased with them...I have so few pictures of Brian and I together, but I can't say that anymore.

We're not up on Randy's site yet, and these are scans of the proofs, because we didn't receive the DVD with the pics yet either. I know Linda was going nuts the past couple weeks and was just trying to get something out to me!

033_33.jpg

029_29.jpg

023_23.jpg

017_17-1.jpg

016_16.jpg

015_15.jpg

014_14.jpg

007_7.jpg

006_6-1.jpg

I had a great time with Randy, and we were thrilled with the pictures. Brian's been apologizing to me for the last four weeks because he was convinced that he ruined all the pictures. He's a fool sometimes. He doesn't think that now!

I recommend Randy to everyone!!!! We're no longer getting married at Disney, but we plan to use him for some bridal pics around the resorts, and I can't wait for those either!!!!

We received our proofs this week from Randy! I really pleased with them...I have so few pictures of Brian and I together, but I can't say that anymore.

We're not up on Randy's site yet, and these are scans of the proofs, because we didn't receive the DVD with the pics yet either. I know Linda was going nuts the past couple weeks and was just trying to get something out to me!

033_33.jpg

029_29.jpg

023_23.jpg

017_17-1.jpg

016_16.jpg

015_15.jpg

014_14.jpg

007_7.jpg

006_6-1.jpg

I had a great time with Randy, and we were thrilled with the pictures. Brian's been apologizing to me for the last four weeks because he was convinced that he ruined all the pictures. He's a fool sometimes. He doesn't think that now!

I recommend Randy to everyone!!!! We're no longer getting married at Disney, but we plan to use him for some bridal pics around the resorts, and I can't wait for those either!!!!

Very pretty you two are adorable.

Congrats-- your photos look amazing.

I just wanted to add that I remember Linda telling me she was coming to Tennessee (my home state) during this time for Fan Fair in Nashville. That means they are probobly a little slow right now. It might take a little longer-- but the proofs themselves look AMAZING!

Congrats-- your photos look amazing.

I just wanted to add that I remember Linda telling me she was coming to Tennessee (my home state) during this time for Fan Fair in Nashville. That means they are probobly a little slow right now. It might take a little longer-- but the proofs themselves look AMAZING!

I live in TN too!

OP, your photos are fabulous!

I love them! You and your DF make such a cute couple! I love Randy's engagement pics, they capture the moment so well. Yours are absolutely beautiful!

I love the pics! I love Randy's work..I'm so happy to have him for our wedding. Calling Monday to book an engagement session too!! :)

You look gorgeous! I especially love the b&w shot on at BW

They are lovely. I can see why you are so happy with them! You and your fiance make an adorable couple! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you everyone for your comments!! We had a blast working with Randy, and we can't wait to take some bridal portraits with him!

oh my gosh!! the photo of him kissing your forehead is just beautiful - absolutely amazing, so tender, sweet and you can feel the love jump right out at you! all your photos are great because the two of you are just radiant!!

if you couldn't tell already, I love them!!!!!!

Michelle:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter